Official Community Forums Home

Which Vibrator Is Best?

christi

• Members

I need help!! I need a new vibrator & its gotta be STRONG! I've tried a few and they arent strong enough. I need one one for the times i need a quick fix & my husbands at work, an "outside" one if you will, i dont want to spemnd a ton for it either, does anyone have any advice??

Thanks!!!

• Members
I need help!! I need a new vibrator & its gotta be STRONG! I've tried a few and they arent strong enough. I need one one for the times i need a quick fix & my husbands at work, an "outside" one if you will, i dont want to spemnd a ton for it either, does anyone have any advice??

Thanks!!!

try the 'College Stud', or the 'Wild Rose Vibe and CockRing' both sound like they will fit your needs. Have fun and let us know how you like them.

• Members

The pocket rock-its are all quick and strong, and the Hitachi which is more pricey but awesome. I also love my Dolphin.

• Members

Thanks!!!

I like the Lucid Dream 14. it is made to be a g-spot vibe but the shape of it has great reach for clitoral stim also. I always have good luck when I use this one! ;)

Click it!

DJ0926-01main.jpg

• Review Team
I like the lucid dream 14. it is made to be a g-spot vibe but the shape of it has great reach for clitoral stim also. I always have good luck when I use this one! ;)

Click it!

DJ0926-01main.jpg

I second that motion. My LD14 is my best friend!

• Members
I like the Lucid Dream 14. it is made to be a g-spot vibe but the shape of it has great reach for clitoral stim also. I always have good luck when I use this one! ;)

Click it!

DJ0926-01main.jpg

The Lucid Dream No. 14 is my wife Di's and my favorite also. Strong enough for great G-spot work, long enough for great penatration and one hell of a great vibe. As for me I love it for great prostate massage also. You can't go wrong with this one.B)