Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Sad Face

DADT

• Members

This story is very long and very graphic. You were warned.

===================================================================

Have you ever had sex that was so good that you said "I can die now. My life is complete." No? I hadn't either until my vacation on the Island of Santa Teresa. The place oozed sensuality. Everybody seemed to be having sex, about to have sex, or wearing a satisfied smirk from having just completed the deed. It was like the national hobby. People just enjoyed each other as a way of life. A very advanced culture.

It was my last night and I really didn't want to leave. I wanted to take the island's spirit back home with me. Marina, the sexy Hispanic bartender I had been flirting with all week, was not very pleased with me.

MARINA: "You've been here an hour and all you do is fuss with your salad and give me the sad face. Go sit at the table at the back. We close in half an hour. Go be Mr. Sad Face over there until then. OK."

She waved her beautifully manicured hand dismissively. "SHOO. GO."

Great! The most luscious woman I had ever met was mad at me. How could I fantasize about her now?

Marina was the pinnacle of voluptuousness. Jet black, shoulder length hair. Dark brown eyes that flashed "are you man enough?" accentuated by black eye-liner and mascarra. Flawless berry brown skin, except for the laugh-lines around her eyes and lips that marked her as a Fabulous Forties girl. OMG, the curves were endless. Her chest filled her t-shirt magnificently. Her behind was deliciously round beneath her absurdly tight, short skirt. You dreamed of stroking your hands down her gorgeously wide hips until you cupped her buttocks in your hands. Of course, her legs matched the rest of her perfectly. Her thighs were long with a hint of plumpness, and glorious calves that looked oh-so-good in heels. Her sex appeal was completed by her full, crimson, lipped smile. When you were at her bar, she made you feel as if she had been waiting all week to see you. And tonight I was ruining things. Idiot!

I played with my salad a bit more, and finished my beer. The place was empty. I got up to pay my tab.

MARINA: "Not so quick Sad Face."

ME: "Hi Marina. What do I owe you?"

MARINA: "Sit. Meet Petra. She's a Rusky."

Oh Christ. How did I not notice Petra? Long blond hair that had been bleached by weeks in the sea & sun. Her hair was also in 2 tight braids that fell either side of her neck. So there was nothing impeding the view of her exquisite, angular face. Her skin was a golden honey color. Eyes of piercing grey-blue. They seemed to say "I can read your mind." She had thin, Mona Lisa lips. She was slighter than Marina and a bit younger. She had the fit body of a surfer (Russians surf?). She was wearing a fuchsia spandex surfer shirt. And clearly nothing underneath it. Her bust was not big, but 2 pleasant handfuls for sure. Thin waist and hips, and small, firm behind barely covered by her bikini bottoms. Attached to that were sumptuous, long, toned legs.

PETRA: "Marina & I play a game when we find man we like. But you don't look like you play games." Her Russian accent was so strong it made me tingle (I'll gladly go to the gulag with you Comrade Petra.)

ME: "What's the game?" I said trying to be casually confident. "I'm good at games."

PETRA: "I doubt you play this game before. The game is Do As Petra Say. Marina sit down on the chair. Facing away from Sad Face." Marina snickered but did as she was told. She straddled a chair facing away from me. her arms rested on the back.

PETRA: "You give beautiful Marina a massage." I blinked. "Maybe Sad Face is deaf. He does nothing. I think this is bad idea. Let's go find real man."

ME: "OK, OK, give a guy a break. First time playing your game."

I started to give Marina a gentle massage on the shoulders. She rested her chin on her arms. She seemed to like it. But not Petra.

PETRA: "This is not massage. This is stroking pet dog." And then she got up, threw Marina's arms in the air, and pulled off her t-shirt. And Marina had no bra. Even with her back to me I could see enough of her breasts to know they were more succulent than I could have imagined. Bountiful with that slight droop that only natural beauties have. Marina didn't bat an eye. She went back to leaning her chin on her arms.

ME: "Petra, can you go in the kitchen and find some olive oil?"

PETRA: "Sad Face make salad maybe?" She howled as she skipped off to the kitchen.

MARINA: "Petra has a funny way. But this game is fun. You will be glad you played."

Petra came back with a large bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. She handed it to me. Her expression told me I had a lot to prove.

ME: "Marina, lets move to that big table." A huge table that seated 12 people was in the middle of the room. "Petra, help me move some cushions from the benchs so we can make Marina comfy." A few minutes late the topless Marina was lying face up on a make-shift massage table.

And then the moment of no return. I may never see such painfully gorgeous woman again if I live to be a hundred. I had to be bold. I was standing with Marina's head pointing toward me. I splashed a shot of olive oil onto Marina's breasts.

ME: "May I?"

MARINA: "Please." she whispered.

I rested my hands on her breasts for a moment. I closed my eyes. I'm not religious, but I thanked God for what I was about to receive. And then I began to slowly caressed her oily breasts, first sweeping the underside, then over the top, making a point of just barely flicking the nipple. Her head fell to one side as her eyes closed, and she took a sharp breath. She sudddenly closed her legs together and brought her knees up towards her torso. I guess she liked the breast stroke.

I took my t-shirt off. Applied a little more olive oil to my hands, and returned them to her breasts. I then lowered my lips onto her left nipple, sucking it gently, and circling it with my tongue. Up came her legs again. She clutched my head in her arms, pulling me more firmly onto her breast. She then made sure that I took care of the other nipple. A quiet moan could just barely be heard.

PETRA: "Petra join in now?"

ME: "No." I locked eyes with Petra.

PETRA: "This is my game!"

ME: "New game. Petra does as she's told! Take off your bikini bottoms." She gave me an exasperated look. "Petra deaf maybe? Want me to stop show?"

MARINA: "No fucking way. Petra take it off. NOW!"

Petra took off her bikini, not sure what to make of this plot twist. She started to take off her shirt too.

ME: "Did I say to take that off? Leave it on. Good Petra. Now slide Marina's skirt off. Panties too."

And she did. I think she liked to be spoken to firmly. Probably didn't happen very often. Then she got on the table and kneeled beside her friend. I guess she wanted a better view. So much for my game of Sad Face Says.

Back to Marina's nipples. Marina held my head and began to guide me down her belly. She allowed me to momentarily kiss spots on her tummy before she moved me on. When I reached her bush, the sweet smell was overpowering. I looked up at her smiling face. Our eyes met for a second. And then she pushed my head down. I inhaled her into my mouth. I had never tasted anything so good. OMG the texture was amazing. Her thighs closed on my head. I had just enough room to slide my tongue along her lips. Then her legs opened and her hips bucked up. I held on and found her clit, circling it with my tongue. She was going a little insane. She needed something to grab. She pulled my shorts down, oiled her hands and found my balls. She gently caressed them for a minute, and then began to gently stroke my cock. I closed my eyes. Breathed deeply. Time stopped for a moment.

PETRA: "Sad Face has nice cock. He make Marina cum loud tonight I think."

MARINA: "Petra make him make me cum. Pussy is aching. His tongue is killing me."

ME: "Need relief?"

MARINA: "Make me cum. PLEASE, MAKE ME CUM!"

With my tongue still circling her clit, I took my middle finger and slide it half way in. And then out. And then in. Very slowly. Her grip on my cock grew firmer. I took her hand off it as she was going to make me cum too soon. I place it on my balls for her to stroke. I still nearly fainted.

Then Petra decided to assert herself again. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head away.

PETRA: "You fuck Miss Marina now. You make her cum with your nice cock."

Petra jumped off the table. She pushed Marina's hand off my balls, grabbed the head of my dick, and pulled me around the table until she had me between Marina's legs pointing at her pussy. But of course she couldn't let me just put it in. Oh No. She rubbed the head against Marina's pussy lips, starting with a naughty flick of her asshole, gliding up and parting the lips, and ploughing through the clit. And then back.

MARINA: "Let him fuck me. Please Petra. Let him in." Marina groaned.

PETRA: "No rush."

MARINA: "FUCKING BITCH. JUST LET HIM FUCK ME. I WANT TO CUM SO BAD!" Marina hissed. Then emploring "Please just let me cum."

PETRA: "OK. I stop being bitch. Sad Face stir her pussy with your cock. Show me how real man fuck."

Petra loosened her grip and allowed my cock to enter Marina, but she didn't let go completely. At first only the tip was allowed in.

MARINA: "I said let him fuck me. LITLE FUCKING RUSSIAN BITCH. I'll kill you!"

PETRA: "Nasty Chica. Be nice or I jerk him off and send him home and you get nothing but big headache."

MARINA: "Fuck you. His cum is mine. He fucks me now!"

PETRA: "OK Sad Face, I give her a little more."

Petra allowed half my cock in. Marina tried to push her hips up so that she could engulf the rest of my cock. But Petra was to fast and to strong. She put her hand on Marina's mound and stopped it coming any closer.

PETRA: "OK Sad Face, you pump now. We give her little more each time. Yeah?"

And so we did. As I stroked my cock into Marina, each stroke felt a little deeper. I lost all conscious feeling in my body. I was one big cock. Trouble is it was too good. Marina was approaching the ecstasy cliff, but I was hurtling there faster. And then Petra sent me over.

She wrapped her thumb and first finger around the base of my cock The tip of her finger was right on that spot on the underside that pulsates when a guy shoots. With her other hand she cupped my aching balls, massaging them expertly. Then she whispered into my ear.

PETRA: "Sad Face, I'm sorry I'm such a bitch. Please cum for Miss Marina. Your balls feel so full. It must hurt so bad. Fill Miss Marina's pussy. Make her all warm."

MARINA: "Yes, cum for me. I want to feel it. Petra make him cum."

I grabbed Marinas thighs and spread her legs wide. I tensed my legs and leaned into Marina. Even with Petra's finger around it, it felt like my cock was brushing the bottom. I started to go faster and soon that fire in the balls started.

ME: "You want me to cum Marina?"

MARINA: "Yes."

ME: "You want my cum inside you?"

MARINA: "Yes, I want it now."

ME: "Well, hear (groan) it (gasp) is!"

And with that my cock erupted into her as I threw my head back and panted. It was excruciating. It was ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled every inch of my cock into her. I could only stand and wait for my loins to stop spasming. It seemed to take minutes. I filled Marina.

When I returned to earth, I suddenly remembered something. Poor Marina hadn't cum yet. I pulled out. And got on my knees.

ME: "Marina, I am going to drink my cum out of your pussy. I'm going to eat your pussy until your cum fills my mouth too. You want to cum for me honey?"

MARINA: "Yes. Lick my pussy. Eat my clit. Fuck me with your tongue."

Poor thing. She was so close she didn't need but a few tongue strokes. I was at her barely a minute when her tummy muscles started to spasm. Her thighs closed around my head. She grabbed my hair. Her hips battered my face. She let out the longest cry. It sounded devastating.

I continued licking gently, trying to help her ride the orgasm wave as long as possible. Eventually, she came to a peaceful rest. But I wasn't done yet. I coaxed the mixture of my cum and Marina's love juice into my mouth for about a minute. Nectar! I stood up.

PETRA: "Bravo Sad Face. Ole my chica Marina. If only we had a camera. I'm so horny now. Great show. You play game like mistro."

Petra went to give me a quick hug and a peck on the lips. I had other ideas. I wrapped my left arm around her tiny waist, and cupped the back of her head in my right hand. I put my whole mouth over hers. Her eyes opened wide. WHAT IS HE DOING?. My tongue pushed past her lips, opened her mouth, and began circling her tongue. Then I did the unimagineable. I allowed the fuck coctail to pour into Petra's mouth. Her eyes narrowed, as she looked at mine. Then they closed. She actually looked content and at peace.

With our tongues still swirling around each others mouths, I put my hands under her buttocks and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs my waist. I could feel how wet her pussy was against my half limp cock. If only I had another fully loaded shot gun.

I sat down on a chair. Petra was now straddling my thighs. She seemed to weigh nothing. Our mouths disengaged. I saw her swallow hard. WOW! And then she flopped her head on my shoulder.

PETRA: "Sad Face, do something. Please."

MARINA: "Make the bitch beg. Tease her. Teach her not to fuck with my fucking." Marina collapsed with laughter.

ME: "Petra, how did my cum taste? Good? Does that get you off? What else does nasty Petra like? Maybe you want my dirty little finger in you asshole?"

I slide my left hand down Petra's back. When it got to her butt I gave each cheek a few loving caresses. Then with my middle finger I found her asshole. I circled it with my finger tip for a little bit. It was too much teasing for her. Suddenly she jutted out her butt and my finger was an inch deep. Because it was still oily it slid in and out easily. She tighten her grip around my shoulders. Her body was electric tension.

ME: "Nasty, nasty Petra. You like that in and out of your asshole?" She looked up for a second and moaned. And then her head flopped back on my shoulder. "Where is Petra's nasty pussy? I want to play with the horny lips."

There was just enough room between our torsos that I could cup my right hand on her pussy. She started to make little pelvic thrusts towards my hand.

ME: "You want to fuck my hand? Go ahead. Fuck my hand with your achy pussy. Let's see how good you fuck."

PETRA: "Sad Face, please, put it in me. Fuck me with your finger."

ME: "No rush. Lets see you earn it."

PETRA: "SAD FACE IS SON-OF-BITCH, MOTHERFUCKER, BASTARD! YOU FUCK PETRA NOW! MAKE ME CUM!"

The power and speed of her thrust intensified. I held my middle finger rigid and let her run her pussy and clit along its length. I increased the friction by pulling a little in the opposite direction to her thrust.

PETRA: "Son-of-bitch, you make me die. Do something! Fucking do something."

ME: "OK Petra. Time to finish off the game. You ready to cum?"

PETRA: "Yes! " she hissed under her breath.

ME: "Sorry what did you say?"

PETRA: "I fucking say 'YES' son-of-bitch. Just fuck me!"

And with that she lunged extra hard with her pelvis and this time I let my finger slide in.

PETRA: "Yes! Petra cum loud big time tonight. My pussy going to eat your hand."

She thrashed so hard that my whole finger disappeared into her pussy. I let her do that so she could blow off a little steam for a minute. Then I had another plot twist for her. I took my left finger out of her asshole, and put my left arm around her waist so I could forcefully slow down her thrusts.

ME: "Petra, slow down and I promise you in 2 minutes I will make you scream."

PETRA: "Do it."

It was easy. I made a little hook with my finger inside her pussy. Still holding her with my left arm, I guided her thrusts. She stopped fighting my grip. She knew what I was doing. By controlling her thrusts I was edging her G-Spot towards the tip of my finger. Then it happened. Contact. That beautiful rough patch touched my tip.

ME: "Petra" I whispered "Its time for you to cum. Ride my finger honey. Lets bring it home."

Marina got up and came over to us. She lent down behind Petra, and put her lips to her ear.

MARINA: "Its time Petra. Let it go. Let your pussy cum. Keep fucking his finger. It looks so good going into pretty Petra's sweet pussy. Come on. Yeah, Come on."

Sensory overload for Petra. Her pussy tightened around my finger. She leaned forward against my chest. Her legs clamped on to mine. Her grip around my neck tightened desperately. And then she began to wail.

PETRA: "Oh fuck, my pussy explode. YOU MAKE ME CUM. AAAAAHHHHHHHEEEEEE!"

Her body convulsed against mine. It was one of the most violently beautiful things I had ever witnessed. It seems to be endless. She kept rubbing her G-spot against my finger for about 2 minutes. I thought she would never subside.

But eventually she did. The grip around my neck loosened. Her legs unclamped. She stopped thrusting, although she did hold my hand so my finger stayed firmly planted inside her. She looked up with an almost innocent smile. She kissed me.

PETRA: "Sad Face, thank you so much. I never feel this good ever."

ME: "Petra. It was my pleasure and my honor to enjoy both your bodies. You and Marina inspired me."

MARINA: "Sad Face, thanks. That was fantastic. Next year we do this in your hotel room maybe, Yes?"

We fell about laughing!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team

Very, very nice - actually maybe even worth the wait. Thank you for the afternoon inspiration, while I am all alone, in my plush hotel room, with a soft bed and feather pillows ... I think I may have to find something to do now. ;)

• Members
Very, very nice - actually maybe even worth the wait. Thank you for the afternoon inspiration, while I am all alone, in my plush hotel room, with a soft bed and feather pillows ... I think I may have to find something to do now. ;)

I am honored I made you moist. You were one of my inspirations.

Why don't you write a story about a beautiful, smart, sexy, saucy, woman alone in her hotel room reading online smut? What might she do on her soft bed with feather pillows. Does she feel an itch of some kind? Or is more of an ache?

• Review Team
I am honored I made you moist. You were one of my inspirations.

Why don't you write a story about a beautiful, smart, sexy, saucy, woman alone in her hotel room reading online smut? What might she do on her soft bed with feather pillows. Does she feel an itch of some kind? Or is more of an ache?

Lil ole me, an inspiration for this work, when I am neither Hispanic nor Russian … do tell.

Now, a tale of a fair-skinned lass with green eyes and auburn hair with just enough blonde highlights to capture the essence of the sun … perhaps walking along the Mediterranean shores of her motherland daydreaming of her handsome man’s hands running over her hungry body … yeah, I could see how I might be an inspiration for that saga.

• Members
Lil ole me, an inspiration for this work, when I am neither Hispanic nor Russian … do tell.

Now, a tale of a fair-skinned lass with green eyes and auburn hair with just enough blonde highlights to capture the essence of the sun … perhaps walking along the Mediterranean shores of her motherland daydreaming of her handsome man’s hands running over her hungry body … yeah, I could see how I might be an inspiration for that saga.

You & some of the other gals inspired me with your enthusiastic comments on the other thread. Flattery & flirting will get you everywhere.

Seriously, what did you like and what didn't you like? Stories will improve with the help of audience feedback.

What's that buzzing sound?

• Members

Loved it I could picture the girls. Loved the accents!

Just one orgasm for each though... Hmmmm

• Members

I'm almost scared to ask. Show of hands:

a. Great story. What is next week's story about?

b. DADT, you are a sick pig. Go get help!

It takes a lot to write this stuff, so if I'm just being self-indulgent say so people. I should really be doing other things anyway, like developing the part of my brain that isn't thinking about kink.

If you do want more stories, help me out with some ideas. You want female POV? Tender? Raunchy? Voyeur? You like the 3-D characters & all the detail, or just-get-to-the-sex-already! And if I've written anything repellent do let me know. Was the snowball into Petra's mouth too much?

• Members
That all depends on the lady.... For some, quantity is quality, for others not so much!

Man

You can have both you know! For me anyway, each one is of the highest quality, never weak! :lol:

I'm almost scared to ask. Show of hands:

a. Great story. What is next week's story about?

b. DADT, you are a sick pig. Go get help!

It takes a lot to write this stuff, so if I'm just being self-indulgent say so people. I should really be doing other things anyway, like developing the part of my brain that isn't thinking about kink.

If you do want more stories, help me out with some ideas. You want female POV? Tender? Raunchy? Voyeur? You like the 3-D characters & all the detail, or just-get-to-the-sex-already! And if I've written anything repellent do let me know. Was the snowball into Petra's mouth too much?

A!

No way it was all good! It is YOUR fantasy, YOUR creativity... :)

• Review Team

I loved the accents and the details - perfection lies in the details. ;) Again, very hot!

• Members
I loved the accents and the details - perfection lies in the details. ;) Again, very hot!

OK more of the same next week then. Any requests?

And please, if I'm a day or two late don't start taking Prozac.

You can't schedule masterpieces. LOL!

• Members

So.....................Feb. 18th at about 2:42 p.m. again?

Is that what your sayin'..................? :lol:

• Review Team
So.....................Feb. 18th at about 2:42 p.m. again?

Is that what your sayin'..................? :lol:

It's a date! Mmmm, can't wait! ;)

• Members

Shelly & Lady cut it out or I'll go into retirement. The story will be delivered when its good and ready. Did I disappoint last time?

Where's that sweet girl who does massages. I'm so tense now!

• Members

Sorry guys. Between lack of inspiration and lack of time this week's smutty story has been canceled. I'll try to do better next week.

• Review Team
Sorry guys. Between lack of inspiration and lack of time this week's smutty story has been canceled. I'll try to do better next week.

Sniff, sniff. :(

• Members

It has been quite a while since we have had such a talented male writer here....Quiet Guy springs to mind and I was his inspiration! Oh the memories!

I too look forward to the next installment...I definitely love the details and think there should be some girl/girl action in the next one!

Great job!

• Members
It has been quite a while since we have had such a talented male writer here....Quiet Guy springs to mind and I was his inspiration! Oh the memories!

I too look forward to the next installment...I definitely love the details and think there should be some girl/girl action in the next one!

Great job!

I remember those!

• Members

Moi, a Talented Male Writer? Really? (blush, blush). Oh Mother would be so proud. She would be overjoyed to know that my facility with words is being devoted to arousing extremely intelligent and sensual women. It was always her fondest wish that I would find a niche in the Arts.

Professor, how can the male students in your classes concentrate? Even the site of you in mechanic's overalls would give me painful wood. Then you whisper in my ear that you want me to tell a tale of how tall, dark, statuesque Isabelle pressed her toned muscular thigh between the legs of fair, willowy, Francesca, who had always yearned to feel another woman's breath on her neck, and have her breasts and buttocks caressed by soft, feminine finger tips. Honestly, I wouldn't know where to start.

Great job!

I devour your praise as others would food and drink.

Do you believe in reincarnation? I do. I plan to come back as your bra, you smokin slice of babedom.

(Forgive me professor, am I being too familiar?)

• Members
Moi, a Talented Male Writer? Really? (blush, blush). Oh Mother would be so proud. She would be overjoyed to know that my facility with words is being devoted to arousing extremely intelligent and sensual women. It was always her fondest wish that I would find a niche in the Arts.

Well, I am not sure if we need to tell Mom. However, you certainly could swing it that you are artistically relevant at a special website...

Professor, how can the male students in your classes concentrate? Even the site of you in mechanic's overalls would give me painful wood.

Believe it or not, along with the 'outer' beauty comes intelligence and wit - AND a demanding side that my students appreciate and fear. Fantasies are A-OK with me, as long as they are doing their work!

Then you whisper in my ear that you want me to tell a tale of how tall, dark, statuesque Isabelle pressed her toned muscular thigh between the legs of fair, willowy, Francesca, who had always yearned to feel another woman's breath on her neck, and have her breasts and buttocks caressed by soft, feminine finger tips. Honestly, I wouldn't know where to start.

That will work...continue please...Mikayla enjoys the lesbian encounters.....

I devour your praise as others would food and drink.

That is very flattering, make sure you don't choke...

Do you believe in reincarnation? I do. I plan to come back as your bra, you smokin slice of babedom.

(Forgive me professor, am I being too familiar?)

I do believe in reincarnation....and if you come back as my bra, please make sure you are comfortable as well as have good support...a bad bra in my house goes promptly to the garbage can!

No forgiveness necessary....this type of familiarality is welcomes by me...

• Members
Well, I am not sure if we need to tell Mom. However, you certainly could swing it that you are artistically relevant at a special website...

SWOON!

Believe it or not, along with the 'outer' beauty comes intelligence and wit - AND a demanding side that my students appreciate and fear. Fantasies are A-OK with me, as long as they are doing their work!

Intelligence & wit are outrageously sexy. But why am telling you this? Like you need telling. You Unattainable Minx.

That will work...continue please...Mikayla enjoys the lesbian encounters.....

Oh really? Perhaps I have a few demands of my own. What say you to that Professor? As if I could possibly say "NO" to you Darling M.

What sort of spicy ingredients shall I cook in for you? Should Isabelle be a practicing lesbian who came out two years ago after realizing that men just didn't know how to handle the full power of her sensuality? And is Francesca a recent divorcee, who was Isabelle's BFF during their sorority days (Where? Vassar maybe?), and realizes now, 10 years after college, that she needs to scratch her bi-curious itch which has been burning since sophomore year? Does that stir your pot, Sweetie?

That is very flattering, make sure you don't choke...

If I did, it would be the sweetest of endings!

I do believe in reincarnation....and if you come back as my bra, please make sure you are comfortable as well as have good support...a bad bra in my house goes promptly to the garbage can!

I would be unbelievably silky and fit you perfectly. I would support your "girls" with every fiber of my being. I would never squash them uncomfortably together ever. Each would be deliciously snug in my soft embrace.

No forgiveness necessary....this type of familiarity is welcomes by me...

DOUBLE SWOON!

• Members
Shelly & Lady cut it out or I'll go into retirement. The story will be delivered when its good and ready. Did I disappoint last time?

Where's that sweet girl who does massages. I'm so tense now!

Are you talking about me? I went hiding for a few days, but I'm back now. And how is yours by the way? Still tense? Come, maestro, and the melody of my fingers shall be conducted throughout all the corridors of your muscles and the sweet symphony will dull the pain which taunts you so.