Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Sad Face

DADT

• Members
Are you talking about me? I went hiding for a few days, but I'm back now. And how is yours by the way? Still tense? Come, maestro, and the melody of my fingers shall be conducted throughout all the corridors of your muscles and the sweet symphony will dull the pain which taunts you so.

SWOON x 3. Where have you been? I'm a wreck! Yes, right there. And maybe a bit over there. PURRRR!

Question for the audience: Other than the Darling M, does anyone else want a girl/girl story this week? Or should I just deliver it to her via PM, and think of something else for the rest to read during "Alone Time?"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
SWOON x 3. Where have you been? I'm a wreck! Yes, right there. And maybe a bit over there. PURRRR!

Question for the audience: Other than the Darling M, does anyone else want a girl/girl story this week? Or should I just deliver it to her via PM, and think of something else for the rest to read during "Alone Time?"

No,no! Share with all of us!

• Review Team
No,no! Share with all of us!

I agree! PLEASE share with us all!

• Members

I'm touched that you think that I'm up to the challenge. I'll do my best to make Isabelle & Francesca come to life for you. And I promise that you will not think you are reading the script from a low budget, all girl, skin flick.

Darling M, I hope you are not hurt that this won't be yours exclusively. The other girls asked ever so nicely. How could I turn them down?

Sweet TA, are you on-call to help me when I get writer's block?

• Members

I am not greedy! However, a gal like me never turns down something that is just for her!

Now, if you want to talk about asking nicely, try this on for size:

[imagine sexy, sultry, soft voice]

Dear, sweet, talented DADT....I soooo enjoy your stories. They make me all tingly and wet and I would really, really love to read another erotic masterpiece. So, would you please, please with whipped cream and cherries on top of your.......well, [wink] please...for me....

• Members

Oh I love it that was very good Mik. I know who I need to take lessons from....hehee.

• Members

Sweet talk seminar offered every Friday at 4:00 pm.

• Members
Sweet talk seminar offered every Friday at 4:00 pm.

signs up and can't wait. ;)

• Members
I am not greedy! However, a gal like me never turns down something that is just for her!

Oh Darling M. Always putting the group before yourself. What a treasure. I only hope my "Extra Credit" will prove worthy of you. I'm thinking of a Voyeuristic fantasy for you to enjoy for "Alone Time" sometime next week. With your permission I would like to make you the protagonist of this steamy tale. How would you like that? And I promise this one will be yours and yours alone.

Now, if you want to talk about asking nicely, try this on for size:

[imagine sexy, sultry, soft voice]

Dear, sweet, talented DADT....I soooo enjoy your stories. They make me all tingly and wet and I would really, really love to read another erotic masterpiece. So, would you please, please with whipped cream and cherries on top of your.......well, [wink] please...for me....

Imagine me breathlessly whispering in your ear.

Inspirational M. Your encouraging words spur me on. A masterpiece? You flatter me. I imagine my naughty thoughts arousing you just enough to make you caress your inner thighs. And if I word it just so, perhaps you'll want to stroke your sensual belly with your finger tips. Could I make you yearn enough that you massage your breasts? Would it be possible to make you want to close your eyes and imagine that strong arms are holding your legs so firmly you can't escape from the skilled tongue that teases you into insanity? Could my silly stories do any of that?

• Members
Sweet TA, are you on-call to help me when I get writer's block?

Yes, my dear, in whatever way you deem necessary. My fingers are your eager and willing slaves! And if you'd like a little brain stimuli, well...I'm good for that too. ;)

• Members
Yes, my dear, in whatever way you deem necessary. My fingers are your eager and willing slaves! And if you'd like a little brain stimuli, well...I'm good for that too. ;)

TA: You spoil me rotten. By all means stimulate my brain. Just don't stop with the finger slaves. PURRRRR!

Darling M: Your "extra credit" is getting really good.

• Members

I do love extra credit! I always give bonus points, I wonder...what shall your bonus points be?

• Members
I do love extra credit! I always give bonus points, I wonder...what shall your bonus points be?

Darling M.

Good morning. Lets see. I'm pretty easy to please. Your unquenchable lust will suffice. Tell me something. In your voyeuristic fantasies (and don't even try to pretend you don't have them) which toy do you conveniently happen to find just when you need it? Or are you completely Au Naturelle in your dreams.

Your humble plaything, DADT

• Members
Darling M.

Good morning. Lets see. I'm pretty easy to please. Your unquenchable lust will suffice. Tell me something. In your voyeuristic fantasies (and don't even try to pretend you don't have them) which toy do you conveniently happen to find just when you need it? Or are you completely Au Naturelle in your dreams.

Your humble plaything, DADT

That is an interesting question. When it comes to sex, I never pretend anything. Well, I have to say, it is usually my Big, Blue Meta Jell Heart-On or my Hitatchi magic wand....sometimes a glass dildo comes into play....

• Members
That is an interesting question. When it comes to sex, I never pretend anything. Well, I have to say, it is usually my Big, Blue Meta Jell Heart-On or my Hitatchi magic wand....sometimes a glass dildo comes into play....

Darling M:

Thank you. That concludes my research, unless you want to add any other inklings of your tastes and proclivities? I am honored to write you a fantasy. I hope I do you justice.

Achingly yours, DADT

• Members

Uuummmmm.............been waiting....................been patient..................

Quit pestering...................I've even been quiet......................

I'm gonna crack the whip If we don't get a story soon!

(uncontrollably giggling)

• Members
Uuummmmm.............been waiting....................been patient..................

Quit pestering...................I've even been quiet......................

I'm gonna crack the whip If we don't get a story soon!

(uncontrollably giggling)

Shelly, we've talked about this. You will get it when its ready, and not before. You are going to like it. The gals in this one are almost 3-D.

• Review Team
Shelly, we've talked about this. You will get it when its ready, and not before. You are going to like it. The gals in this one are almost 3-D.

Shel, I think this one is the type to like to see a woman beg ... nearly naked on knees before him with head lowered in total submission .... yup, me thinks that is what he wants. B)

• Members
Shel, I think this one is the type to like to see a woman beg ... nearly naked on knees before him with head lowered in total submission .... yup, me thinks that is what he wants. B)

Well, I am not sure about the rest of you gals, but that is one of MY FAVORITE positions to be in!

• Members

I'm the one getting by on too little sleep because I have to stay up writing smut for your insatiable appetites. I give, and I give, and it never seems to be enough.

Where's TA? My temples are throbbing.

• Members
Well, I am not sure about the rest of you gals, but that is one of MY FAVORITE positions to be in!

Good to know. I'll weave it into the plot of a future Darling M Story.

• Members
Where's TA? My temples are throbbing.

Here I am! Come, DADT, and let me make you feel better. Come, sit on my lap. Only straddle me when you do, and don't worry--I like your weight on me. Let me run my fingers through your hair, starting just below the line on the forehead. A few strokes going deeper and deeper, farther and farther back each time and then I stop. That was just a warm up. I now have my thumbs positioned just above your eyebrows, going in a mirrored circular fashion of each other. The rest of my fingertips are still in that marvelous hair of yours! They too are at work massaging the home which houses all your deepest, darkest, and smuttiest thoughts which you do indeed share with us from time to time. Of course, my hands aren't staying in the same places too long. You know them--they like to go travelling. They even yearn for such adventures! Naturally, they go to visit their good friends (your temples) to relieve them of those terrible Throbs that just seemed as if they would never leave! Relax, my dear, those nuisances ought not return for quite some time. And as you do find more and more relief in the meanderings of my fingers, you find it harder and harder to keep your head up on its own accord. But don't fret; I happen to posses the perfect nook in my neck for its placement! As you lean forward and rest there, ever so soft moans escape with your breath and easily find refuge in my nearby ear.

My hands continue to the back of your neck, releasing the tension it also had. And as they continue their path down the length of your back in smooth spirals of different sizes and depths, your body comes closer and closer to mine from the perfectly manipulative pressure behind you. Finally, they reach your base and then start moving forward. Oh yes, DADT, they remember that session of overtime between us. And look at how you just happen to be so wonderfully and conveniently positioned for a thing in which I wholeheartedly believe--reciprocity! Soak it in, baby. Don't fight it. Go on ahead and arch your back, DADT dearest, as I caress your loins, your inner thighs, giving you the most marvelous massage amidst those lengthy legs you have wrapped around me.

• Members
Here I am! Come, DADT, and let me make you feel better. Come, sit on my lap. Only straddle me when you do, and don't worry--I like your weight on me. Let me run my fingers through your hair, starting just below the line on the forehead. A few strokes going deeper and deeper, farther and farther back each time and then I stop. That was just a warm up. I now have my thumbs positioned just above your eyebrows, going in a mirrored circular fashion of each other. The rest of my fingertips are still in that marvelous hair of yours! They too are at work massaging the home which houses all your deepest, darkest, and smuttiest thoughts which you do indeed share with us from time to time. Of course, my hands aren't staying in the same places too long. You know them--they like to go travelling. They even yearn for such adventures! Naturally, they go to visit their good friends (your temples) to relieve them of those terrible Throbs that just seemed as if they would never leave! Relax, my dear, those nuisances ought not return for quite some time. And as you do find more and more relief in the meanderings of my fingers, you find it harder and harder to keep your head up on its own accord. But don't fret; I happen to posses the perfect nook in my neck for its placement! As you lean forward and rest there, ever so soft moans escape with your breath and easily find refuge in my nearby ear.

My hands continue to the back of your neck, releasing the tension it also had. And as they continue their path down the length of your back in smooth spirals of different sizes and depths, your body comes closer and closer to mine from the perfectly manipulative pressure behind you. Finally, they reach your base and then start moving forward. Oh yes, DADT, they remember that session of overtime between us. And look at how you just happen to be so wonderfully and conveniently positioned for a thing in which I wholeheartedly believe--reciprocity! Soak it in, baby. Don't fight it. Go on ahead and arch your back, DADT dearest, as I caress your loins, your inner thighs, giving you the most marvelous massage amidst those lengthy legs you have wrapped around me.

PURRRRRR!

• Members
PURRRRRR!

Ah, so you like that do you? Now time for your hands. They need some lovin' too. I'm sure they've been aching and throbbing for a while as well under the tough working conditions in which they must slave, being forced to type away like they do! But OHHH, what fine results you do produce!!! ;)

• Members
Ah, so you like that do you? Now time for your hands. They need some lovin' too. I'm sure they've been aching and throbbing for a while as well under the tough working conditions in which they must slave, being forced to type away like they do! But OHHH, what fine results you do produce!!! ;)

TA, without you how would I be able to go on?