Official Community Forums Home

Enema Nozzles

mmcgutt

• Members

This past week I had my wife give me an enema before I used my aneros. I never had a problem using the disposable fleet style ones before, but this time the wife just couldn't get the angle of insertion right, and it was on the painful side. I told her to stop, not worry, I changed position, I had been on all fours, butt in air, but changed to laying on left side, right knee pulled up and was able to insert nozzle my self with not too much problem.

Later that day, I saw one of her douche bottles/nozzle in the bathroom trash and got curious. Looked like it would work as an enema nozzle. I got one of my fleet's out of the closet, emptied it and filled it with warm water. (Don't like to use the store bought enema, but water instead.) since it is not prelubricated I lubed it liberally with KY, and a little on my anus also. the round bulb on the nozzle slid in as nice as can be, the water felt soo good, I almost climaxed.,,

I am sure that next week when the wife gives me my enema, (with the douche nozzle) it will slip in no problem like a little kid sucking a lollipop. I don't know if I'll be able to wait for next week, even the nozzle by itself feels so good, almost like a mini aneros. I regularly use a helix and a progasm for prostate massage. Wife likes the idea but doesn't want to participate, tho. We have a friend who has had severe prostate problems for many years, and as a result hasn't had sex for about 6 years. Wife doesn't want me to get like that, hope I don't, all my prostate exams are good, low PSA, and colonoscopy a couple years ago good.

Wife is a colon cancer surviver and thinks that an enema a week could go a long way to prevent any colon problems. don't think a water rinse will hurt, as long as I stay away from harsh chemicals. But one thing for sure, I'll be buying my enema supplies in the ladies douch aisle. Don't knock it, if you've never had an enema with a douch nozzle, try it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how good it feels, how easy it goes in, etc. I'm hooked!! Oh yeah, the nozzle is a little longer that a standard enema nozzle, but didn't seem to be a problem, I inserted it all the way and had no trouble.

I'm kind of a big guy (down there too, I guess) as one 4 1/2 oz bottle didn't do anything for me, 2 felt pretty good, and 3 filled me up good. what I will probably do for my weeklys is have my wife/nurse give me 2, I'll hold them for about 7-10 minutes, expel, then have her give me 2 more. I think the "double flush" is good to make sure that water comes out clear. Besides, it feels soooo good. TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
This past week I had my wife give me an enema before I used my aneros. I never had a problem using the disposable fleet style ones before, but this time the wife just couldn't get the angle of insertion right, and it was on the painful side. I told her to stop, not worry, I changed position, I had been on all fours, butt in air, but changed to laying on left side, right knee pulled up and was able to insert nozzle my self with not too much problem.

Later that day, I saw one of her douche bottles/nozzle in the bathroom trash and got curious. Looked like it would work as an enema nozzle. I got one of my fleet's out of the closet, emptied it and filled it with warm water. (Don't like to use the store bought enema, but water instead.) since it is not prelubricated I lubed it liberally with KY, and a little on my anus also. the round bulb on the nozzle slid in as nice as can be, the water felt soo good, I almost climaxed.,,

I am sure that next week when the wife gives me my enema, (with the douche nozzle) it will slip in no problem like a little kid sucking a lollipop. I don't know if I'll be able to wait for next week, even the nozzle by itself feels so good, almost like a mini aneros. I regularly use a helix and a progasm for prostate massage. Wife likes the idea but doesn't want to participate, tho. We have a friend who has had severe prostate problems for many years, and as a result hasn't had sex for about 6 years. Wife doesn't want me to get like that, hope I don't, all my prostate exams are good, low PSA, and colonoscopy a couple years ago good.

Wife is a colon cancer surviver and thinks that an enema a week could go a long way to prevent any colon problems. don't think a water rinse will hurt, as long as I stay away from harsh chemicals. But one thing for sure, I'll be buying my enema supplies in the ladies douch aisle. Don't knock it, if you've never had an enema with a douch nozzle, try it. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how good it feels, how easy it goes in, etc. I'm hooked!! Oh yeah, the nozzle is a little longer that a standard enema nozzle, but didn't seem to be a problem, I inserted it all the way and had no trouble.

I'm kind of a big guy (down there too, I guess) as one 4 1/2 oz bottle didn't do anything for me, 2 felt pretty good, and 3 filled me up good. what I will probably do for my weeklys is have my wife/nurse give me 2, I'll hold them for about 7-10 minutes, expel, then have her give me 2 more. I think the "double flush" is good to make sure that water comes out clear. Besides, it feels soooo good. TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!!

I started out with fleet enemas some years ago and like mmcretusin those tiny 4.5 oz portions just didn't get it for me. Finally I bought a rubber deauche bag w/4.5-5 foot hose and nozzle. It holds about 1 to 1.5 quarts. I combine the anal cleansing with a nice hot shower until it comes out clear also. I am not lucky enuf to have a lover give me my cleansing...that would be wonderfully kinky I think.... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I started out with fleet enemas some years ago and like mmcretusin those tiny 4.5 oz portions just didn't get it for me. Finally I bought a rubber deauche bag w/4.5-5 foot hose and nozzle. It holds about 1 to 1.5 quarts. I combine the anal cleansing with a nice hot shower until it comes out clear also. I am not lucky enuf to have a lover give me my cleansing...that would be wonderfully kinky I think.... :)

If you're serious about cleansing/colon health, check out www.optimalhealthnetwork.com. Extremely informative, lots of good links.

mmcretusn

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I use the women's ones as well, and I agree!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
If you're serious about cleansing/colon health, check out www.optimalhealthnetwork.com. Extremely informative, lots of good links.

mmcretusn

I deuche or have an enema mainly to prepare myself for a day or evening of fun. It's not something I do for my sexual health or my overall health. My last colonoscopy at 55 came out perfect. No, while I am somewhat open to golden showers I am NOT into scat. Period. No how no way.

Quite often when I start out I too lay on my left side with both knees up as I slowly insert one of my toys. I will stay like this for half an hour or until I really start to get into it. I've found that by changing my stroke depth and speed (RPMs?) along with giving the toy a half spin on the out stroke I become a lust crazed slut!! And boys and girls I am A-OK WIT DAT!!

• 4 years later...

I too avoid Fleet, too much cramping. I like using a woman's douche bulb. It holds a fair bit of water and the nozzle is thicker, longer and softer than a pre-packed douche bottle. I do prefer a two quart enema bag but the clean up is a bit time consumng.