Official Community Forums Home

Licking Cum Off Of Her Tits

• Members
OK then. Thanks every one. Oh, next week's referendum is another good one. "Ball Sucking: Outrageously exciting or You want Me To Put What In My Mouth?"

Oh my husband LOVES it when I do that. The only requirement I have is that he keep them well groomed! I don't want to be sounding like Donald Duck down there because I'm choking on a hair. It gets me off nearly as much as him when I do that. He loves it that much!

• Review Team
Oh my husband LOVES it when I do that. The only requirement I have is that he keep them well groomed! I don't want to be sounding like Donald Duck down there because I'm choking on a hair. It gets me off nearly as much as him when I do that. He loves it that much!

Amen, sister!

• Members

Oh my husband LOVES it when I do that. The only requirement I have is that he keep them well groomed! I don't want to be sounding like Donald Duck down there because I'm choking on a hair. It gets me off nearly as much as him when I do that. He loves it that much!>>

I never did any grooming of myself. She always did it for me, and I trimmed and shaved her. It's a lot easier than doing it yourself, plus we each looked forward to testing out the new do afterward.

• 9 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/17/2009 at 9:24 AM, Mikayla1 said:

Personally, I hate the guys who have to 'clean up' as soon as it is over. I mean, really now....like they have never touched it before! I love the men who will go down on you after they cum, or finger you until you climax. It is just awesome!

If I get a nice, good fucking and then my hubby eats me out until I cum some more I am in HEAVEN!!! yes, afterplay can be some of the best play!

Personally I love to go down on the wife after we cum the tast of both of us turnes me on again. I could lick my cum off her breast, ass or right out of her but I am the only one who gets anything out of it. Its like she has some sort of cum aversion. Its to the point where I don't even bother anymore and it's very frustrating. I love my wife and I want no other so I'm stuck in this limbo state possibly for good. Thank goodness there is this outlet where I can play out my fantasies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/4/2019 at 3:38 AM, Mark7even said:

....Its to the point where I don't even bother anymore and it's very frustrating. I love my wife and I want no other so I'm stuck in this limbo state possibly for good....

Not again. I'm so sorry to hear you are still struggling. I think we need to talk again. I would love to lift your "spirits". The least a friend could do for you....😘

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Amy D said:

Not again

This was before she left out of state. I've seen her for one week since August. It was and is a necessary trip but even when she does get back in afraid nothing will change. Ill try but I pretty much know how it will play out. Not whining but man id love to just get wild, you know what I mean.

• Members
8 hours ago, Mark7even said:

...id love to just get wild, you know what I mean.

Oh yes. I think i do. Wild and crazy, wet and sweaty, and the raunchier the better.  

• Members
On 10/2/2018 at 4:27 AM, Luvcum said:

I eat my cum off my wife she will love it . You should kiss her when it’s in your mouth . It’s very sexy

I also enjoy eating cum off my gf.

• 1 year later...

Wow!

So glad I found this, and I'm not being weird. Been in a sexless marriage for years now and it's finally coming to and end. 

My mind has been playing thoughts on new experiences I'd love to try with other women.

This and going down on her after cumming inside her are top of my list. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/16/2009 at 12:22 AM, dogg said:

One night we were having really hot sex, and decided to do some tit fucking. She enjoyed it, and I came on her tits. For a second there, I really had the urge to lick some of it off her tits. Never done it before, didn't know what she'd think or do.

I'm thinking about trying it again.

Has anyone else ever done that?

OMG yes yes yes, seriously look directly into her eyes as you've got your tongue out kinda play with it a little like using your tongue push some around her nipples and lick them as your licking it into your mouth,then when she pulls you up to kiss you make sure you have cum in your mouth 👄

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I know that my wife absolutely loved it the first time I started licking my cum off her breast she said oh Tommy I am so turned on by feeling you tongue licking your cum Will you share it with me

• Members
On 12/1/2021 at 5:03 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

OMG yes yes yes, seriously look directly into her eyes as you've got your tongue out kinda play with it a little like using your tongue push some around her nipples and lick them as your licking it into your mouth,then when she pulls you up to kiss you make sure you have cum in your mouth 👄

OMG yes now that's exactly what I'm talking about seriously,

• Members

I've never done it since my wife isn't into anything like that but when I watch videos of it, I wish I could.

• 2 months later...