Official Community Forums Home

Licking Cum Off Of Her Tits

• Members

One night we were having really hot sex, and decided to do some tit fucking. She enjoyed it, and I came on her tits. For a second there, I really had the urge to lick some of it off her tits. Never done it before, didn't know what she'd think or do.

I'm thinking about trying it again.

Has anyone else ever done that?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
One night we were having really hot sex, and decided to do some tit fucking. She enjoyed it, and I came on her tits. For a second there, I really had the urge to lick some of it off her tits. Never done it before, didn't know what she'd think or do.

I'm thinking about trying it again.

Has anyone else ever done that?

No I'm "old school." I cum in her pussy and then give her an orgasm while I lick it out. For God sake be civilized.

Just yanking chain. Your wife would have loved it. Her eyes would have been wide as saucers watching her man do that. Do it next time. Report back your findings.

• Members
No I'm "old school." I cum in her pussy and then give her an orgasm while I lick it out. For God sake be civilized.

Just yanking chain. Your wife would have loved it. Her eyes would have been wide as saucers watching her man do that. Do it next time. Report back your findings.

I think she would love it too.

Awhile back we snowballed, and she really got off on that. But I've not done it in awhile. It's kind of like I still have a mental block sometimes. While I'm still in the passion of the moment, I could go for it. But sometimes after I cum, I don't want to do it. Even though I know it would turn her on.

• Members
Just a quick comment about the psychological effect: we sometimes use an erotic image to enhance our pleasure, but the actual behavior, following the heat of passion, loses it's power and desirability. That's common.

Exactly, sometimes I lose the desirability. I have no hangups about tasting my own cum. I think if it's ok for her then it should be ok for me. And sometimes, it's big turn on for me (snowballing..etc). Then sometimes, I just don't want to after I cum. We snowballed a few times, then once..I didn't do it, and she was clearly disappointed, but didnt' say anything.

She never pressures me into doing anything I don't want. Neither do I pressure her. That's not the issue.

• Members

This is true for women as well. Sometimes, after orgasm, our 'desire' to do some of the naughty things we were thinking before orgasm dies down. However, you can counteract this by simply going on...your arousal level will come back up if you are enjoying what you are doing.

• Like 1

• Members

Part of the thrill for me is her being turned on. If it really makes her hot, I could get by the rest of things. There's just about nothing I wouldn't do for her, if it turned her on.

• Members
Part of the thrill for me is her being turned on. If it really makes her hot, I could get by the rest of things. There's just about nothing I wouldn't do for her, if it turned her on.

Today you start to get over it. It turns her on......Big Time. Didn't you get the memo? In fact, before you do it, you should talk to her about the fact that you are going to lick your own cum off her chest or out her pussy. She'll have a seizure her orgasm will be so good if you get that idea rolling around her head while you make love.

• Members

Love a man who is not squeemish about cum....either his or mine! It's very sexy be able to "feed" him, use fingers, tongue, whatever, then share with a hot, sensual kiss! Watch him stroke for you, let him run his fingers in the pre-cum, even taste for me as I watch...mmmmm, it all just fuels the fire! :kiss:

Letting go of any and all inhibitions is the greatest, most gratifying thing you can do for yourself and your partner!

• Like 2

• Members
Love a man who is not squeemish about cum....either his or mine! It's very sexy be able to "feed" him, use fingers, tongue, whatever, then share with a hot, sensual kiss! Watch him stroke for you, let him run his fingers in the pre-cum, even taste for me as I watch...mmmmm, it all just fuels the fire! :kiss:

Letting go of any and all inhibitions is the greatest, most gratifying thing you can do for yourself and your partner!

Please tell me you have a husky voice like Lauren Becall. I'm just imagining you saying "Love a man who is not squeamish about cum......." out loud as you look me with a twinkle in your eye. I can dream can't I? Dreams can't hurt you.....much.

• Members
Please tell me you have a husky voice like Lauren Becall. I'm just imagining you saying "Love a man who is not squeamish about cum......." out loud as you look me with a twinkle in your eye. I can dream can't I? Dreams can't hurt you.....much.

I can go as husky and low as you want! ;)

• Members
I can go as husky and low as you want! ;)

Oh Help Me. I'm sure you can. I'm good for about 3 tablespoons worth on the chest if that helps set the mood right.

• Review Team

You are so right. Being able to explore and experience your partner in ways like this ... so, so nice. I love a partner who is willing to whatever feels right without thought about it being taboo or whatever. Confidence is a beautiful thing in men and women.

• Members
Just a quick comment about the psychological effect: we sometimes use an erotic image to enhance our pleasure, but the actual behavior, following the heat of passion, loses it's power and desirability. That's common.

So are you also saying; the erotic image one may have is only used for enhancement, and subconsciously or not, is not intended to be played out?

• Members

Personally, I hate the guys who have to 'clean up' as soon as it is over. I mean, really now....like they have never touched it before! I love the men who will go down on you after they cum, or finger you until you climax. It is just awesome!

If I get a nice, good fucking and then my hubby eats me out until I cum some more I am in HEAVEN!!! yes, afterplay can be some of the best play!

• Like 5

• Members

I have never had a women reject this, in fact they got really turned on and wanted to do it all over again. Be willing to enjoy the taste of yourself, it will do so much for your sex life. The guys seem to be the only ones unaccepting of this pratice for the most part.

Glenn

• Members

For years, my wife had been very reluctant to let me cum in her mouth for years. One day, I asked and she said, if that's what I wanted. I told her, if I get to taste it too. She was shocked, but went along with it. I did, we snowballed, and it made her hot! She even remarked, I really liked this.

We did it a few times again, but then I didn't do it, and I could tell she was expecting, holding the cum in her mouth, but I just didn't want to or have the desire. She in no way pressured me, but I could tell she was disappointed.

I'd like to get back to that. Snowballing, licking it off her tits, eating her out after cumming. I'm pretty sure she would be hot with that.

• Members

Brother Pig here.

All in favor of more Boys licking more cum dripping off the Girls' lovely breasts or dribbling out of their beautiful pussies raise your trotters now. OK I count about 10,000.....oh one more at the back...10,001.

All those too squeamish to eat sticky, icky, slimy, cum because well....just because....I can't even touch the sticky side of Scotch tape........raise your trotters now. 5.....oh you were just scratch your ear. 4 then.

OK then. Thanks every one. Oh, next week's referendum is another good one. "Ball Sucking: Outrageously exciting or You want Me To Put What In My Mouth?"

Until next week, Oink, Oink!

• Review Team

I knew there was a reason I like pigs. B)

• Members

OK then. The Pro-Ball Sucking Lobby is already building a commanding lead. If we get a two thirds majority we could demand a constitutional amendment.

I have no idea what any of that means, but it make the pulse race doesn't it?

• Members

Anytime you're ready Chloegirl ;)