Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
All is perfectly well!

18 days left, but you wanna know the hardest bit? We can't have sex for awhile. My SO is coming to stay at my house for awhile.... I live with my parents. They don't know I'm sexually active. >.<

Opps, well good luck! But at least your together, right?

$$$$$$ I need to keep reminding myself of the money.....

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just have to say I am very happy with my life, friends and things around me. I won't let the petty things or people get me down or bother me. They are not worth it.

• Members
I'll drink to that!

What shall we drink Sex on the Beach. We know we both love the drink. I know what we will be drinking in less than 2 months.

• Members
Actually i had this new shot called a Pink Pussy, it was yummy. I say we start with that!

Bring it on. I am so ready. I have no child to worry about for a week. Just fun, friends and sun. NJ will not be the same that is for sure when you are here.

• Members
Bring it on. I am so ready. I have no child to worry about for a week. Just fun, friends and sun. NJ will not be the same that is for sure when you are here.

Well I'll have to figure out what's in it! LOL And i think it was a cocktail that we just did shots of, i dunno it was all a little blurry (it was at the party a few weeks ago, my memory is still focused on otehr events)

• Members

I'm thinking we should drink 'slow comfortable screws' ;)

• Members

Ladies I am loving those ideas. I can't wait. So many options...hell my SO has never seen me buzzed or such so this should be interesting. Normally I am going home to my daughter or driving so I don't drink. So this should be interesting.

• Members

I really don't drink a lot, I usually nurse one drink all night. I'm a light weight and can't handle the buzz.

Guest eminatic

lol. thats cute. :)

its odd that sometimes people try to act above a situation yet they just can't stop fanning the fire

also i love how my school sent out notices that the prices for classes will be raise by an "undisclosed amount" AFTER the deadline for payment ends and registration is closed. :|

• Review Team

The sound of puppy feet scurrying across a hardwood floor makes me giggle.

• Members
Have fun Sunny. Make good choices :D

I made good choices! I had dinner w/ a friend and then the club! I did drink a bit but it had been awhile and I deserved it! FUN!!! I am still sore from my shoes! LOL

• Members
I made good choices! I had dinner w/ a friend and then the club! I did drink a bit but it had been awhile and I deserved it! FUN!!! I am still sore from my shoes! LOL

Dam!!!! :( I really wanted some juicy stories ;)

• Members
Dam!!!! :( I really wanted some juicy stories ;)

Oh you want juicy... OK I ran into my chiropractor who was also a little buzzed. I think next time I see him he will hang his head in shame! He was a little overly flirty w/ me and my girlfriends. LOL My husband and I were dirty texting all night. Some dude came up behind me and asked..."Are you 'sexting'?" I said, "I believe I am!" He wanted me to show him! so I did.. I think it said something about how his, "Cock was so hard for me"... This guy almost died!!! It was fun!

• Members
Oh you want juicy... OK I ran into my chiropractor who was also a little buzzed. I think next time I see him he will hang his head in shame! He was a little overly flirty w/ me and my girlfriends. LOL My husband and I were dirty texting all night. Some dude came up behind me and asked..."Are you 'sexting'?" I said, "I believe I am!" He wanted me to show him! so I did.. I think it said something about how his, "Cock was so hard for me"... This guy almost died!!! It was fun!

You go girl :P :P :P :P :P

• Members

I wish time could speed up until May 21st.... then slow down to a near stop until September 18th..... then race ahead again until mid March..... then slow down for 2 weeks.... speed up until May, and slow down again.... etc etc.......

Guest eminatic
I wish time could speed up until May 21st

not me...thats the deadline for me to somehow scrape together a couple grand for school :<

• Members

So.... my SO got an email from the new potential director for our camp.... he wants my SO to spend memorial day weekend there to make sure nothing happens as the state park will have a lot of people camping out....

Best part? I get to go with. PHYSICALLY TOGETHER ALONE TIME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 8 FREAKING MONTHS!!!!

16 days left until then!!!! I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! :lol:

• Members

So sick of so called friends taking me for granted! FUCK EM!

• Members
So sick of so called friends taking me for granted! FUCK EM!

Are any of them cute? 'Cause I'd volunteer to help you out with that ...