Official Community Forums Home

Max Size Male Enhancement Cream

ladylove

• Members

md0605main.jpg

Max Size Male Enhancement Cream

Review by: ladylove 3/22/09

Max size enhancement cream comes in an easy squeeze bottle with a small hole for controlled application. It has a menthol smell and cool to touch and feel. It claims to increases sexual performance with a new scientific advancement called Vazogen Transdermal Technology (which is a fancy way to say vein engorgement) with new technology for quicker absorption.

Many enhancement creams make big claims, but don’t deliver. Still, I decided to purchase this cream and give it a try, harboring very low expectations. The direction states sensation will begin immediately so I wanted to start from ground zero to test it’s claim. However since I was only wearing thigh highs and a strapless bra under my cock-tail dress all night, we didn’t start from scratch nor was he fully aroused. After all outer clothing mysteriously fell to the ground, I applied the cream to his semi-erect penis, which came to a full salute almost immediately. He was definitely harder, rock solid, out lasted any and all expectation, and no batteries needed! Some how the cream made it’s way to my nipples, which was completely pleasurable! Any skin the Max Size Cream touched was divinely effected. I LOVE this cream and am certain you will too!!!!!!!!

Max Size Male Enhancement Cream earns 5 out of 5 hearts!

GET MAX-SIZED!

• Review Team

Wow! I didn't know these sorts of things ever really worked! Thanks for the review!

• Members

My Hubby reviewed this one a long, long time ago. We were both really pleased with it. Here is a link to his review:

Mikayla's Man's review

• Members
My Hubby reviewed this one a long, long time ago. We were both really pleased with it. Here is a link to his review:

Mikayla's Man's review

It's why I purchased it. I read the review on the product page. It didn't have a date and I looked back in the sex toy review section for over a year and couldn't find it.

*Also, these products don't claim to fix any major medical problems.