Official Community Forums Home

The Worst Lover Ever

Smile4Me

• Members

From a male (which seems to be rare on this topic<G>), there was a gal that literally layed there. Hardly moved, nary a peep it bordered on necrophilia. She did give great head but that was it. I asked about it (cuz I was worried she wasn't enjoying herself) but she said she did and wanted more.

• Members
I had the same experience except I LIKED this guy so much that I did have sex with him a lot. But it was so teeny weeny it really didn't do much for me. But even granted that, I was generally so attracted to him that it didn't matter. I dated him the first time for a year and then pined for him after he broke up with me :( for another 2 years and then we got back together as "friends with benefits" a few years later...but ya, it was small. i think there is a term for that...micro penis. looking at the pics in the wiki, my man was thinner than the guy pictured, but maybe a TAD longer...still micro...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

That is awful!! Poor dudes!

• Members
That is awful!! Poor dudes!

Yeah, but you know you could still work around that if he at least tried to make up for it another way, but when they're hopeless, inept, or uninterested in using oral or other skills it's pretty much a dead end.

• Members
Yeah, but you know you could still work around that if he at least tried to make up for it another way, but when they're hopeless, inept, or uninterested in using oral or other skills it's pretty much a dead end.

Yeah, but if you're a dumb ass newbie like I was, you just plain don't know any better, and are too dumb to ask the right questions. This stuff has to be learned; they don't cover it in sex ed class (at least not when I had it), and it's not like you're born with an instinct on how to get a girl off with your finger.

• Members
Yeah, but if you're a dumb ass newbie like I was, you just plain don't know any better, and are too dumb to ask the right questions. This stuff has to be learned; they don't cover it in sex ed class (at least not when I had it), and it's not like you're born with an instinct on how to get a girl off with your finger.

sigh....and alas, some never quite master it no matter how much you try....thank goodness for toys, imagination, and a good attitude! <_<

• Members

Amen to that, brother :D:D

• Members

GEE, I 'm sorry ladies but I too have experienced that just lay there and wake me up when your done woman. Don't get me wrong I'm not Don Wan or anything like that but in 51 years I have learned something about pleasing a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me like it's bash men's post.

• Members
GEE, I 'm sorry ladies but I too have experienced that just lay there and wake me up when your done woman. Don't get me wrong I'm not Don Wan or anything like that but in 51 years I have learned something about pleasing a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't see it that way.....So, tell us about your worst lover. Let's change the flavor of the post. This is an equal opportunity posting. :)

• Members

The guy commented early in our relationship that I was a squirmer.

I said 'whaaaaaaaat?'

I guess the Ex was the wake 'me up' type, too.

He wasn't used to having to deal with a wild thing! :lol:

Chuck, men are more then welcome to share their stories.

We can take it. tell us men~ what did she do/not do?

• Members

:lol:

• Members
that's impossible, i've barely touched this thread :P

HAHAHAHAHA NICE Em! :)

• Members

The worst lover ever in my bed must've been me. You know, in my teens, curious and eager, tring to find out what the hell I'm supposed to do with all this sexuality. I pity my girlfriend back then.

• Members
sigh....and alas, some never quite master it no matter how much you try....thank goodness for toys, imagination, and a good attitude! <_<

Oh but some have indeed worked very hard learning the art of pleasing a woman and in time have learned to put her pleasure and needs before their own. Sprinters are young and don't know any better. It takes a lot of training and self control to be a marathon runner but the rewards justify the effort spent. There is nothing like looking into a woman's face and seeing total satisfaction looking back at you. Leave her speechless and you'll leave her happy. ;)

• Members
Oh but some have indeed worked very hard learning the art of pleasing a woman and in time have learned to put her pleasure and needs before their own. Sprinters are young and don't know any better. It takes a lot of training and self control to be a marathon runner but the rewards justify the effort spent. There is nothing like looking into a woman's face and seeing total satisfaction looking back at you. Leave her speechless and you'll leave her happy. ;)

Whew... suddenly warm in here!!!

• Members

That's why you'll never be able to call me a 'cougar' ;) .

• Members
Whew... suddenly warm in here!!!

I am fanning mysefl as well!

• Members
that's impossible, i've barely touched this thread :P

Hah! :)

The worst lover ever in my bed must've been me. You know, in my teens, curious and eager, tring to find out what the hell I'm supposed to do with all this sexuality. I pity my girlfriend back then.

Count me down for that, also. It would be neat to go back to some of those earlier encounters with what I know now.

• Members

Now that's what I call a Real Man!!! :kiss:

• Like 1

• Members

Good lovers are made with a lot of practice so........ I was probably the worse lover in my bed a loooong time ago -_-

• Members

My fiance' had just gotten back from deployment and when we finally were alone we started going at it. Unfortunately because I was on the birth control Yaz I was dried out like the Sahara. And we just discovered that day he was a downy banana cock. The lube we used was horrible and would clump. It was both our first times so as much as we had phone sex and cyber sex which sounded so smooth and expert both of us were very much amateurs. We both sucked at riding each other. My blow jobs had yet to be perfected having never blown anyone before him and the poor guy got caught up in the moment and tried to go down on me only to remember I was on the bloods. We had yet to realize that spit makes even better lube than store bought. It was a great experience overall but the sex was awkward in that cute "I've never done this before but it sorta feels good." We both came. I came probably more from the excitement and happiness of being back together.

Since then we've gotten better. I assure you. We're married now and having fabulous sex but we can both look fondly at our none too suave first time. Learning together is such a great experience to share.

• Members
My fiance' had just gotten back from deployment and when we finally were alone we started going at it. Unfortunately because I was on the birth control Yaz I was dried out like the Sahara. And we just discovered that day he was a downy banana cock. The lube we used was horrible and would clump. It was both our first times so as much as we had phone sex and cyber sex which sounded so smooth and expert both of us were very much amateurs. We both sucked at riding each other. My blow jobs had yet to be perfected having never blown anyone before him and the poor guy got caught up in the moment and tried to go down on me only to remember I was on the bloods. We had yet to realize that spit makes even better lube than store bought. It was a great experience overall but the sex was awkward in that cute "I've never done this before but it sorta feels good." We both came. I came probably more from the excitement and happiness of being back together.

Since then we've gotten better. I assure you. We're married now and having fabulous sex but we can both look fondly at our none too suave first time. Learning together is such a great experience to share.

Great story...made my day :D