Official Community Forums Home

What Haven't You Done?

• 1 month later...
  • Members
or using a strap-on on a man (I've always wanted to do that :P ).

I've been looking for some time now for a lady like that around here! Can't seem to find one yet :(

• Members
Jacked-off in a sock :o

I read about jerking off in a sock here I think. Tried it a coupla times...it was different...and fun.

I recently learned of a gay nite club within an hour of my place. ROAD TRIP!!! To make a long story shorter I went there looking to pick up a cute man in the afternoon. I was feeling very slutty and quite liberated and not my usual self. I found a cute leatherman,we went to his place,took a shower together and then he fucked me for about an hour or so. I didn't get off like I was hoping to tho it was still fun. Perhaps the best part for me was I didn't have my usual guilt trip afterwards and still haven't. I feel so liberated for the first time in my life. After we finished I went back to the bar hoping to pick up another 'hottie'. I had no luck but had buku fun digging the music and staring at all the cute boys and men.***For the first time in my life I now understand why most women want their man to be 'bigger'. When we went to bed his cock while a nice size soft wasn't much bigger when he was hard. He slipped inside me very easily and while the motion in and out was nice he didn't stretch me out or 'fill' me like I had hoped.*** On the other hand I enjoyed more than I thought I would taking the female role in that I was on my back with my legs up allowing deeper penetration. I'm not really into giving head per se but am soooo into getting stuffed I spent the other day in yet another solo session for 4 hours while I rammed a dildo I had (considered throwing out since I never used it) not used for a very long time and I had 5 or 6 smaller assgasms. After cleaning up I got out my crock pot and made this incredible soup that has kept me fed and well nourished for 2 days now. It is 2/3 fresh veges and damn near vegan. I've cut way back on my meat consumption but eat more fish. And boy is it tough keeping a decent supply of tartar sauce on hand. <<<Who knows a good recipe for homemade tartar sauce?? I AM SERIOUS! >>>

One more thing for the ladies here and a few of the men......

One of the nicest things I love about hot liberating anal sex is the afterglow afterwards. My ass literally tingles or hums from 2 hours to 2 days. Truth be told my urges to have anal sex stem from the twitching/humming/tickly feelings I get from my ass when I'm not thinking about/doing anything. Or I see a cute guy/gal and I get horny. Hey I'm normal!

Peace

12G

• Members
I've been looking for some time now for a lady like that around here! Can't seem to find one yet :(

Before my last gf broke up with me I had told her of my needs for anal sex. Between initially telling her and my first pegging a fair bit of time had gone by. But the wait was worth it

But like Admiraltolokus I would luv any gf of mine to lay into me with a strap on. I begged my last gf to do me that way. She met me half way and tho she wouldn't 'wear' the strap on she agreed to prod my ass with toys I chose for the occasion. She was a bit clumsy at first and it did hurt until I had her "dialed in". Well sir from that moment on till she stopped and would not continue I was in bliss!! Looking back now I would love to repeat that afternoon with my sweetie. My next gf ?? When we first meet I plan to tell her what I really need.....

Peace

12GAUGE

• Members
Before my last gf broke up with me I had told her of my needs for anal sex. Between initially telling her and my first pegging a fair bit of time had gone by. But the wait was worth it

But like Admiraltolokus I would luv any gf of mine to lay into me with a strap on. I begged my last gf to do me that way. She met me half way and tho she wouldn't 'wear' the strap on she agreed to prod my ass with toys I chose for the occasion. She was a bit clumsy at first and it did hurt until I had her "dialed in". Well sir from that moment on till she stopped and would not continue I was in bliss!! Looking back now I would love to repeat that afternoon with my sweetie. My next gf ?? When we first meet I plan to tell her what I really need.....

Peace

12GAUGE

mhm I hear ya on that, I can't have a girl that is much more inhibited than I am, need a girl with a more open mind!

• Members

I have never masturbating in front of my SO... Never done it outside (too afraid), never done it on the washer/dryer, never had full-on anal(don't think I ever will), never done a guy with a strap-on(considering I don't even have one) my SO wants me to, never had more peeps than me and my SO, never finished road-head, haven't made out in the theater:( , Haven't had make up sex! Even though we both want to... I have had make up make-out sessions... They were awesome!!

Just curious, would your husband be into you being with another women? I know man or women, my husband is very possessive and would not.

Yes, he would be into that. In fact, he's already given me "permission", if the opportunity arrises for me. ;)

• Members

I think most men don't mind, the only thing I've heard them say is: "as long as I can watch, have fun!" Didn't think a man would get jealous... :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
So I was talking to a friend of mine tonight when it hits me: I have never given a hand job! Blew my friend out of the water too! So we got to talking about other things and it seems to me that the simple things often get neglected, like hand jobs so, what haven't you done?

Hmmm, things I have never done, huh?

I have never...

given road head (also too afraid of crashing!)

had a 3 some, altho the hubby is dying to watch me have sex with another man, or woman

had sex in a public place (unless sex in the van at the drive in movie theater counts?)

done S&M

used a sex swing (would LOVE to tho!)

That's all I can think of for now

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
the mile high club..... not sure to how to even go about it.

I've read up about it somewhere (forgot where) and it's best if it's when the movie is playing and most of the plane is asleep and the lights are out. Or wait until the flow of people to bathroom is at its lowest and have one of you go a few minutes ahead of the other. Make sure you both know which stall! lol. I think standing doggy would work best in a plane's bathroom.

Joining the mile high club is on my list.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
the mile high club..... not sure to how to even go about it.

I knew I shouldn't have let my certificate lapse! :angry::angry:Now I find a use for it. :rolleyes:

• Members
I knew I shouldn't have let my certificate lapse! :angry::angry:Now I find a use for it. :rolleyes:

RECERTIFY! RECERTIFY! RECERTIFY!

Well, what are you waiting for.... GO!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've never used toys during sex with another person :( my ex always said he just wasn't "into them" and didn't see the need to bring out devices when we had our bodies to please each other. Sigh, I'm so glad to be out of that.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've never had sex outside, thats still one of my biggest fantasies and I've always wanted to role play with my boyfriend, wearing a sexy costume. If I had to role play, I'd want to dress up in a school uniform. ;)

• Members

Never had sex on a moving motorcycle (but can't straddle one behind a man and NOT want to!!!). Never had a real DP with two men. Never had strap-on sex with another woman (giving or receiving). Never had sex with a stranger while HB watches. I would like to cross all of the above off my list eventually....

Tried the washing machine thing, it was cold on my butt. Make-up sex was hot when we were younger, but now I'd rather skip the fight and move straight to the sex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hmmm....have had sex in a plane, on a train, in a car, in a hammock, ffm threesome, and as a early teen used and washed my own socks...but that isn't what you asked. The question was what havn't I done.

I have never had a mmf threesome, never participated in an orgy (private party or sex club), have not cum in my wife's mouth, never had anal sex with my wife, nor had sex with my wife in her parents house...is that enough of a list for now? :blink:

• Members
hmmm....have had sex in a plane, on a train, in a car, in a hammock, ffm threesome, and as a early teen used and washed my own socks...but that isn't what you asked. The question was what havn't I done.

I have never had a mmf threesome, never participated in an orgy (private party or sex club), have not cum in my wife's mouth, never had anal sex with my wife, nor had sex with my wife in her parents house...is that enough of a list for now? :blink:

That's a great list to start with!

• Members
It says you are married; what about a threesome with your hubby and another girl?

we talked about it before, and came to the conclusion it would have to be in a different city from which we live and also be inhebriated. (vegas comes to mind)