Official Community Forums Home

What Haven't You Done?

• Members

So I was talking to a friend of mine tonight when it hits me: I have never given a hand job! Blew my friend out of the water too! So we got to talking about other things and it seems to me that the simple things often get neglected, like hand jobs so, what haven't you done?

A few fantasies of mine.

Getting stroked and masturbated at a movie theater, ejaculation included with a condom of course, in my pants.

Penis pointing down along my leg inside pants.

Deep throat

Giving breast orgasm, and I WILL give lots of them, a breast lover here.

Trying some positions still untried.

A silly but harmless fantasy is to go feel lots of breasts for my pleasure to feel them. Not too many would accept that so I can't do that one.

Have my penis pleased by hand as I drive. Done driving BJ already.

Delights for her I won't share, it's her surprise as soon as we get down to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

I have never made out in a movie theater. :(

Did that

The movie: ledgends of the fall.

Winter 1995 Movie Theater in Atlanta. Previous girlfriend.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

I guess being prior military, stationed overseas at an early age, single the entire time, Ive experienced what most have described here.

Ive had public sex, once in the front yard of a gf's home, sitting on a fenceline while she lifted her dress and pushed her panties aside, I guess we become somewhat over excited and ended up breaking the fence and falling back on my ass. Cleaned up and finished inside. I still think of that night with cars passing in front of us, great sex.

Im not into pain, so I havent tried anything of the sort. :blink:

The "Mile High Club", doesnt really excite me as something that has to be done, but given the right opportunity, who knows.

Movie Theatre, yeah that was really great, as people are all around you and factor in the idea of the Usher spotting you with his/her flashlight, targeted on your hard on sliding in/out of your GF's mouth or pussy, well it just added to great orgasm.

I havent had a BJ while driving, but I did have sex in a parked car along side the road (does that count). My current GF says she is game for the BJ while driving, when the opportunity presents itself, we'll see.

• Members

I guess being prior military, stationed overseas at an early age, single the entire time, Ive experienced what most have described here.

Ive had public sex, once in the front yard of a gf's home, sitting on a fenceline while she lifted her dress and pushed her panties aside, I guess we become somewhat over excited and ended up breaking the fence and falling back on my ass. Cleaned up and finished inside. I still think of that night with cars passing in front of us, great sex.

Im not into pain, so I havent tried anything of the sort. :blink:

The "Mile High Club", doesnt really excite me as something that has to be done, but given the right opportunity, who knows.

Movie Theatre, yeah that was really great, as people are all around you and factor in the idea of the Usher spotting you with his/her flashlight, targeted on your hard on sliding in/out of your GF's mouth or pussy, well it just added to great orgasm.

I havent had a BJ while driving, but I did have sex in a parked car along side the road (does that count). My current GF says she is game for the BJ while driving, when the opportunity presents itself, we'll see.

The BJ while driving is intense! Cumming in your woman's mouth while jetisoning down the highway has a high turn-on appeal

Still hoping for the woman action! LOL

Nor have I had a 3-some.

Oh!! And I haven't had sex on an airplane.

Yeah, I guess that's it.......... B)

• Members

Still hoping for the woman action! LOL

Nor have I had a 3-some.

I highlighted both responses because my reply addresses the first two.

I know Im just the mere typical male, but at first it was much more of a turn on for me watching 2 women, which I eventually included myself with a rock hard dick. My 1st orgasm was almost instantly, but the 2nd and 3rd was lasting and most enjoyable.

Also, as stated in another thread, the threesomes I have been involved in, they were not planned, it just happened. And no SO was ever involved, as I was single and very much un~attached at the time.

Oh!! And I haven't had sex on an airplane.

If you want it, it will happen.

Yeah, I guess that's it.......... B)

• Review Team

Still hadn't had DP except for with at least one being a toy.

• Members

Still hadn't had DP except for with at least one being a toy.

It'll happen, and when it does, I'd like to read about it here.;)

• Review Team

It'll happen, and when it does, I'd like to read about it here.;)

It's a deal! I need to get back to writing anyway!

• Members

It's a deal! I need to get back to writing anyway!

Kool, I look forward to reading your sexploits.B)

• Members

The BJ while driving is intense! Cumming in your woman's mouth while jetisoning down the highway has a high turn-on appeal

My GF has promised this will happen. Which when it does happen she also has promised to swallow, which would be a first for her.

Though Ive experienced BJ's and my gf at the time swallowing. Just not currently or recently ! LOL

This need to be taken care of soon enough, Hopefully !

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I never did a threesome but I doubt I'll ever do it.

With your bisexual tendencies, you have much more of a possibility of it happening...If you're interested in something of this nature, never say never...If isnt something youre interested in, then youre right, it will NEVER happen...LoL...B)

• Members

I never did a threesome but I doubt I'll ever do it.

We have done it. Him and I with another woman and have enjoyed it. It will probably happen again but not sure when. It is something that interests both of us. Never say never. There were quite a few things I said wouldn't happen and did so you never know.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Never have I had a threesome. Never have I cheated on a partner. Never have I had sex in the workplace (just not appropriate in my line of work). Never had a partner who would try anal sex with me penatrating her.

• Review Team

I haven't been with two people......wanted to but never been able to take that next step.

• Members

I have not had head driving and I know the wife will not do that due to safety lol. I have masturbated while driving by myself. I would really like to do outdoor sex some time in a remote spot. Have not be done by a strap on but I would like to but wife will not. She does not mind and even helps with anal toys which makes me better off then a lot of guys.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I never cheated on anyone but feel so guilty about my thoughts. My thoughts about a scrumptious young guy. I can't stop thinking and dreaming about him. I would love to at least private message him but I got no luck. It's been a week ago since I first saw him at the place. I ordered a book with a few steamy photos of him. Just to taste him would be a volcano orgasmic experience. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, Laurie2211 said:

I am hetero but would love to experience being with a woman, haven’t done so yet 

Laurie you will find the right women on this site. Keep searching and you will cum

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I have never had a casual sexcapade with another women, where it was a total platonic sexual adventure of organisms, room filled with out DNA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/6/2009 at 9:35 PM, mystofpric said:

...I have never given a hand job! ...

Not my favorite sex act, but I actually gave one on a plane ride a long time ago.  We were in the back of the plane at night with one of the airline's blankets taking the explosion.  I would have preferred to put my mouth over it, but we were both concerned that would be too obvious.