Official Community Forums Home

What Haven't You Done?

• Members

So I was talking to a friend of mine tonight when it hits me: I have never given a hand job! Blew my friend out of the water too! So we got to talking about other things and it seems to me that the simple things often get neglected, like hand jobs so, what haven't you done?

• Like 1

• Members

I use to be all about simple..... so simple I know. It's the other stuff that is warranting my attention. B)

• Members

I have never orgasmed with just my own fingers. If my SO uses his fingers, I climax every time, but never can on my own...

• Review Team

I have never made out in a movie theater. :(

• Members

The simple things I know as well. As far as the movie theater get a move on it MS....lol. Hell I am not safe anywhere with my SO. We joke around how we are like a bunch of teenagers at times.

I have never used just my fingers on myself it is always a toy. In fact he and I were talking about this last week and he didn't believe me....hehee.

• Members

Ok, so I never made out in a movie theater either, even as a kid. Not likely that's going to happen at this point.

• Members

Oh yeah! No making out at a movie theater and no makeup sex.... Never thought of those.

• Members

Making out in a theater, done that all the time growing up. Lucky boy, he got many hand jobs during those teen years. Sometimes, I couldn't even tell you what movie we went too.

• Members
Jacked-off in a sock :o

Guys really jack off in socks!! I would of never of known that.

• Like 1

• Members
Guys really jack off in socks!! I would of never of known that.

Yeah, just be careful when you wash your son's socks :lol:

• Members
Yeah, just be careful when you wash your son's socks :lol:

so gross...... I really hope your teasing.

• Members
so gross...... I really hope your teasing.

Just relaying some of the stories I've heard ;)

• Members
I'm really happy my son is grown now then.....

Same here....thank god my wife did the laundry :D

• Members

I never had a 3some, I never had cyber sex, I never had sex in a sex swing... I never had sex with a woman (I did have an "experience" but hardly would count it as having sex) Hmmm I will have to think about what else!

• Members

I've never done a lot of things: anything with a woman, anal, never been good at 69 (i can't concentrate!), never masturbated in the tub, hand jobs are just the most mundane and there for most shocking, never had make up sex.

Technically I've never made out in a theatre...... ;)

And yeah I've known guys who are quite proud of the fact that they have jerk-off socks (ie socks that never get worn on their feet)

• Members
Jerking off in a sock is just a standard thing for lads as they grow up i presume, so convenient! :P

Ive never had sex outside.... doesnt really do it for me... scared of getting caught!! smiley7.gif

Sex outside is one...it might be fun. Like on the beach!

• Members

My girlfriend and I always used to talk about adventurous things but then never actually do them. Haha. Things we talked about but never did:

Doing it outside (I want to, she's scared), road head (she's afraid we'd crash), doing it on the roof outside my window, having sex in a chair, having sex in my closet (there are little hooks on the wall she wants to grab onto and hang from), and then numerous games we haven't gotten around to.

The problem is she lives two hours away so we have lots of opportunity to talk, but much less to act.

Also I've never made out in a theater (I love movies too much, haha), done it in a bathroom (unless you count the shower), had sex with more than one other person, or had cybersex.

P.S. Handjobs are over-rated anyway. Oral is just so much better that there's no point unless you're drawing boundaries like in high school or the guy just hasn't bathed.