Official Community Forums Home

What Haven't You Done?

• Members
Jerking off in a sock is just a standard thing for lads as they grow up i presume, so convenient! :P

Ive never had sex outside.... doesnt really do it for me... scared of getting caught!! smiley7.gif

being scared of getting caught doesn't seem to go with your name raunchy-ricky.

I've always wanted to do something sexual with a woman.....I'm still hoping!!!

• Members

In the 30 years we've been together, I've never masturbated in front of my wife :o

• Members
So I was talking to a friend of mine tonight when it hits me: I have never given a hand job! Blew my friend out of the water too! So we got to talking about other things and it seems to me that the simple things often get neglected, like hand jobs so, what haven't you done?

Well i can take hand jobs off my list!

• Members
Well i can take hand jobs off my list!

Good for you and him ;)

• Members
A guy that I have kinda been crushing on. We hooked up at a party, the rest i'm gonna savor a bit before i make it public. I am sore though! :)

hmmmm ;) . Can't wait for details :D

• Members
A guy that I have kinda been crushing on. We hooked up at a party, the rest i'm gonna savor a bit before i make it public. I am sore though! :)

You naughty, naughty girl ;)

• Review Team

YAY!!!

• Members

AWESOME!! go get some Suze!

• Members
Naughty? We didn't get up until3 the next afternoon, then he made me "breakfast" and i later returned the favor with dinner at it's regularly scheduled time!

WOW! Sound like you'll be walking around humming...... all week.

• Members
Suz, did you see Mr. Wonderful today?

No, I'm trying to avoid seeing him while i still have those "just had sex, so now i'm in love" hormones running (and yeah that's a real hormone!) So hopefully I'll see him friday and then the plan is to ask him to see a movie if he doesn't make a move.

• Members
I've always wanted to do something sexual with a woman.....I'm still hoping!!!

Just curious, would your husband be into you being with another women? I know man or women, my husband is very possessive and would not.

• Members
Just curious, would your husband be into you being with another women? I know man or women, my husband is very possessive and would not.

As a possessive man, I can tell you that my SO with another girl without me, is bad. With that being said I have never had a 3sum.

Never got to climax with anal, mainly because we have never been able to really get into it. She has only lasted a couple minutes at most with our multiple attempts. She usually cries.

Never had sex or oral at the movies.

Never got too into crazy sex toys like swings, being bound and gagged, etc.

• Members

I'm very bold and open when it comes to sex (I usually shock the shit out my partners :rolleyes::D ), so I'm happy to say that I've done all the little things (hand-jobs, blow-jobs, masturbating with fingers, toys, SO, sex in car, sex at movies, etc.) and most of the big ones also (sex in public, 3sums, tried anal, deep throat, etc.). I would say that the only things I haven't had the opportunity to try is mild S/M (being tied up or dominated) or using a strap-on on a man (I've always wanted to do that :P ).