Official Community Forums Home

Dildo

• Review Team
Did you ever order you suction cup cyberskin? One of my favorites....Lots of interesting game options with those!

Well, you lil minx! And I bet you thought we wouldn't find that smokin' photo! ;)

• Members
Did you ever order you suction cup cyberskin? One of my favorites....Lots of interesting game options with those!

Chloegirl, I bet sales for that dildo just went through the roof. I know I want one now!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I'm telling you girls that Real Man Cyberskin makes for some interesting options! ;)

Um.... yeah, did I mention JEALOUS!!!! ...and YOU GO!

• Members
I'm telling you girls that Real Man Cyberskin makes for some interesting options! ;)

That is one monster size dildo...... you look great, but it's the dildo I can't help staring at. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Review Team

I have to agree with the ladies, I have two cyber skin toys and love them both. The most realistic I have found on the market. Firm but not a fake hard and the "real" skin touch is a huge positive. I don't think you could go wrong with a true Cyber Skin.

Remember too, that there are several "brands" of the "cyberskin" Cyberskin is just a registered name for the same sort of silicone "real feel" material. There's Realskin, UR3, Cyberskin, VixSkin, Better-Than-Real....the list goes on for a while. So, don't limit yourself to just stuff that says "Cyberskin"! ;)

• Members

Remember too, that there are several "brands" of the "cyberskin" Cyberskin is just a registered name for the same sort of silicone "real feel" material. There's Realskin, UR3, Cyberskin, VixSkin, Better-Than-Real....the list goes on for a while. So, don't limit yourself to just stuff that says "Cyberskin"! ;)

Your right Tyger! I tend to use "cyberskin" as a generic. I've tested a few different materials that are life like and even though they are not exactly the same, the ones I've tested are pretty good and very similar to each other.