Official Community Forums Home

First Time

• Members

I, think I was like 10. I, use to jerk off in the woods behind the house in fear of my mom catching me. After a little while I was jerking off so much I would lock myself in the bathroom. I, think my mom caught on to what was going on when I was going in 4 times a day, she would always ask "is everything ok in there?"......ya ma

• Members

. . . I, think my mom caught on to what was going on when I was going in 4 times a day, she would always ask "is everything ok in there?"......ya ma

Cripes! Is that why my kids are taking so long in the bathroom?

• Members

My daughters have always slept together--ever since they were litte.

Oh, they each have their own room--They start out going to bed in separate rooms---but end up together during the night.

Lately, they have wanted to stay in their own rooms. I know it's a sign that they are growing up (which my husband absulutely HATES ! )

They want their privacy now.

• Members

Cripes! Is that why my kids are taking so long in the bathroom?

Yes, especially the girls. :lol:

• Members

I think I must have been 10 or 11. I was watching TV and kind of idly rubbing my penis for some reason. It started feeling good, so I touched a little more, pretty soon I had an erection and shortly thereafter - an eruption.

• Members

Well I know you all will find this hard to believe but I can not remember ever touching myself when younger. I was in my late 20s early 30s (cant remember exactly) when a coworker helped me buy a toy and showed me how to use it. Now I use toys every day hubby once a month (maybe)

Ok stay on topic now

• 7 years later...
  • Members

I was 6, in the first grade. One day I climbed the support poles of the playground swing set during recess and before I reached the top a delicious feeling spread from between my legs through my whole body. I had absolutely no idea what it was but sure liked it! Did that all the way through early grade school, not realizing until much later that the playground monitors probably knew exactly what I was doing!