Official Community Forums Home

Sleepy Head (blowjob)

• Members

I was wondering if any guys or gals have been part of something like this: So my GF is very horny a lot. She initiatives sex a lot of the time. When I am asleep she will wake me up wanting to have sex. More and more often she wakes me up by giving me a blowjob or trying to have sex. Lately she has woken me up in the middle of night with her mouth on my cock. Just the past 2 weeks it’s happened on 3 different occasions: One time when she woke me up and was about half way giving me a bj. About 5 minutes later I came and she went back to sleep satisfied – It took me long time to fall back sleep since I was excited and awake. The second time was really hot when I awoke to her again giving me a blowjob. This time she was deep throating me and 10 seconds after I woke I quickly shot a load down her throat. It was amazing and surreal. I told her that it was amazing and that I really enjoyed it but that she might as well wake me up first so that I could enjoy the whole thing. She said it’s didn’t matter as that she had actually given me a 3rd blowjob a few days earlier. I said that I don’t remember. She said that she had given me an entire blowjob from start to finish. She said that I didn’t wake up. I was really surprised and didn’t believe her. Prove it I told her. She said she couldn’t as she swallowed the evidence. She said she would try to wake me up but it was hard as she was always horny.

I was wondering if any of you gals had done similar things to your partner when he was asleep? Did any of the guys here have a similar experience to me? I was really surprised that I didn’t wake up during the 3rd bj. I really want to be awake for these next time.

• Like 1

• Members
I was wondering if any guys or gals have been part of something like this: So my GF is very horny a lot. She initiatives sex a lot of the time. When I am asleep she will wake me up wanting to have sex. More and more often she wakes me up by giving me a blowjob or trying to have sex. Lately she has woken me up in the middle of night with her mouth on my cock. Just the past 2 weeks it’s happened on 3 different occasions: One time when she woke me up and was about half way giving me a bj. About 5 minutes later I came and she went back to sleep satisfied – It took me long time to fall back sleep since I was excited and awake. The second time was really hot when I awoke to her again giving me a blowjob. This time she was deep throating me and 10 seconds after I woke I quickly shot a load down her throat. It was amazing and surreal. I told her that it was amazing and that I really enjoyed it but that she might as well wake me up first so that I could enjoy the whole thing. She said it’s didn’t matter as that she had actually given me a 3rd blowjob a few days earlier. I said that I don’t remember. She said that she had given me an entire blowjob from start to finish. She said that I didn’t wake up. I was really surprised and didn’t believe her. Prove it I told her. She said she couldn’t as she swallowed the evidence. She said she would try to wake me up but it was hard as she was always horny.

I was wondering if any of you gals had done similar things to your partner when he was asleep? Did any of the guys here have a similar experience to me? I was really surprised that I didn’t wake up during the 3rd bj. I really want to be awake for these next time.

I'm torn.

On one hand I would love to be able to sleep that soundly. If a mouse sneezes in my house I wake up.

On the other hand, I would love to wake up to find my SO had a lip lock on my dick. It's never happened, but it's nice to fantasize that she would be that hot for me.

• Members

WOW, I would think that's every mans dream. I just confused a little, although giving a BJ is very erotic and satisfying for you, it's also exciting and arousing for us ladies. Does she ever want, need or ask for anything in return?

BTW I'd bet she's either is here "Dirty Thirties" or her 'Fabulous Forties'. ENJOY!

• Members

I do this often to my hubby....and I have to admit, most times he does wake up and tells me to 'get on and ride him' and some other times, he barely wakes up before he cums. He loves it, he tells me it feels like a dream - a wet one - and he is just sorry he can't return the favor in his sleepy haze.

Yep, many of us gals love doing that! Enjoy!

• Like 3

• Members
WOW, I would think that's every mans dream. I just confused a little, although giving a BJ is very erotic and satisfying for you, it's also exciting and arousing for us ladies. Does she ever want, need or ask for anything in return?

Do women like it when they are awakened the sensation of an eager tongue lapping away at them?

• Members
Do women like it when they are awakened the sensation of an eager tongue lapping away at them?

Don't know, never happened

• Members

Hmmm I think I will go with yes!

• Members
I'm torn.

On one hand I would love to be able to sleep that soundly. If a mouse sneezes in my house I wake up.

On the other hand, I would love to wake up to find my SO had a lip lock on my dick. It's never happened, but it's nice to fantasize that she would be that hot for me.

Ok, quick question here--I've done this to my hubby, once. A good time was had by all. But since then I haven't tried it again, I guess because of a little shyness. What if he's not in the mood? He's not always raring to go first thing in the morning, though he did tell me he liked it when I did it. I think I'm afraid of how turned down I would feel if I'm going straight for the wake up bj, and he's not into it. So, guys--what are the chances that you would not welcome this type of wake up call?

• Members
Ok, quick question here--I've done this to my hubby, once. A good time was had by all. But since then I haven't tried it again, I guess because of a little shyness. What if he's not in the mood? He's not always raring to go first thing in the morning, though he did tell me he liked it when I did it. I think I'm afraid of how turned down I would feel if I'm going straight for the wake up bj, and he's not into it. So, guys--what are the chances that you would not welcome this type of wake up call?

I'm not a guy, but mens testosterone is at there highest in the am, so I read.

• Members

You got to be kidding me asking that question :D:D . I wish it could happen everday ;)

• Members

Um, yes.

Me? I LOVE being in that not-quite-awake, still-dreamy state when anything remotely sexual is being done to me. It makes me feel all cozy and warm. I moan ever so slightly and am at the complete mercy of the other's every whim.

Happiness.

Alas, people have different personal preferences. There's probably some lady somewhere who wouldn't like it. I'm just not her! haha :P

• Members

I understand exactly what you are saying. I hate being turned down when I only want to give.

But, I'd say the chances of not welcoming it are about zero. The only way I would not like it would be if there was some expectation that I would wake up and perform for her. Mind you, I probably would want to return the favor, but if that was expected of me and I wasn't in the mood it wouldn't be so good. If it was an attitude of "I'm doing this because I want to, nothing asked and nothing expected from you," it would be WONDERFUL!!

• Members
I'm not a guy, but mens testosterone is at there highest in the am, so I read.

Yes, our hormones start to flow early in the morning. We get erections whether we are thinking about sex or not. Unfortunately the rush of hormones and the adrenaline that wakes us up is also the reason that so many men die of heart attacks in their beds in the early hours of the morning.

• Members
Unfortunately the rush of hormones and the adrenaline that wakes us up is also the reason that so many men die of heart attacks in their beds in the early hours of the morning.

interesting, I didn't know that part.

• Members
Suprisingly enough my boyfriend hates when I wake him up with a blowjob... :( I must just be the unlucky one...

Some people just don't appreciate how great they have it.

• Members
Yes, our hormones start to flow early in the morning. We get erections whether we are thinking about sex or not. Unfortunately the rush of hormones and the adrenaline that wakes us up is also the reason that so many men die of heart attacks in their beds in the early hours of the morning.

Ok, good to know. I believe I will go for it some more. No, Sunday--not looking for reciprocation. I get that I shouldn't wake him up basically asking for my own needs to be met, except my need to please him at that moment; just want to give him a nice start to his day. Although you have scared me a little bit--I'm certainly not looking to kill my poor husband with a heart attack. I think I give a good BJ, but not sure if it's really "to die for" :P

• Members
Suprisingly enough my boyfriend hates when I wake him up with a blowjob... :( I must just be the unlucky one...

For some reason, that doesn't strike me as being possible. I'm trying to imagine him waking up and saying " Oh no, not again. Not another blowjob. Are you some kind of sex maniac?"

• Members

yeah I can't imagine that could ever happen this is me being sarcastic I don't think he knows what he has till it's gone

• Review Team
... When I am asleep she will wake me up wanting to have sex. More and more often she wakes me up by giving me a blowjob or trying to have sex. Lately she has woken me up in the middle of night with her mouth on my cock. ... I was wondering if any of you gals had done similar things to your partner when he was asleep? Did any of the guys here have a similar experience to me? I was really surprised that I didn’t wake up during the 3rd bj. I really want to be awake for these next time.

Wow, go away for a couple of days and I cum <heehee> back to this! Maybe I should leave more often. Excellent question and thread. I have thought of doing this but I guess with my SO I am a little scared of it because he sleeps soooo hard and wakes up kicking or slapping or whatever if someone messes with him while asleep. :huh: I would hate for him to accidently slap at me, me jump or bite, and well ... :o things could go south fast! I may try it sometime when I am not so horny that I will be oblivious to his movements so I can jump out of the way if he starts swinging at me as a test to see how he will react.

Yes, our hormones start to flow early in the morning. We get erections whether we are thinking about sex or not ...

SO seems to ALWAYS be hard when we wakes up. He says that he doesn't have sexual dreams and doesn't know why Mr. Man is so "bright eyed" but I guess this could explain it.

... Although you have scared me a little bit--I'm certainly not looking to kill my poor husband with a heart attack. I think I give a good BJ, but not sure if it's really "to die for" :P

LOL - That is totally what I was thinking, too! It explains why he wakes up with a woody, but dang, I don't want to kill him kindness, literally!

• Members
Ok, good to know. I believe I will go for it some more. No, Sunday--not looking for reciprocation. I get that I shouldn't wake him up basically asking for my own needs to be met, except my need to please him at that moment; just want to give him a nice start to his day.

How sweet. You are the Mother Theresa of morning BJs Sultry.

I would love to do something like that for my SO. She wakes up so slowly though, I don't think she'd ever cum.

Which brings up a question, do women like to get oral sex even if they are too stressed, busy, or whatever to cum? Does is feel good even if no O happens? How do you/he know when to stop if the O ain't coming (so to speak :D )

Although you have scared me a little bit--I'm certainly not looking to kill my poor husband with a heart attack. I think I give a good BJ, but not sure if it's really "to die for" :P

LOL!

Not to worry. The hormones are going to flow whether you are there or not.

As a matter of fact, getting him off could help.* It's a little known fact that mouth-to-cock resuscitation can be a life saver. You should practice a lot. You never know when you could save some poor man's life. :lol:

*Just kidding. I have no idea whether it would help or not.