Official Community Forums Home

"fuck Me Like You Bought Me"

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Baby, if you bought me we play by your rules....... B) what will it be?

I'd have you take off your clothes slowly as I start talking real dirty to you. I tell you that you are a hot little slut and that you're mine tonight. I'd grab your ass, pull you close and say in your face, "you have a problem with that?" You say, "no." So, I let you go and say, "good." "Because I have plans for that hot little body of yours."

I take your top off and find I am turned on by the way you look in that black bra. Your nice tits hidden from me by that material. I place my hands on your breasts and massage that beautifull titties. I kiss your mouth slowly and passionately, while caressing your boobs.

I reach around and undo the clasp. I push the material away from your tits a little at a time to reveal a little more skin. Your perky breasts bounce as they spill out the bra. I play with them and then move my mouth down to suck on your nipples. I nibble them gently while my tongue flicks at the tip.

I take my shirt off and pull your chest against mine. I reach down to your ass and put my hands inside your jeans, cupping your ass cheeks. I push the pants down to your knees and then off, until your are standing there in a pair of black panties. I pull your face towards mine and kiss you, my tongue deep in your mouth.

I pull your panties down as I move my hand up and down your hot wet cunt. Teasing your clit, I ask you if you want me to lick your twat. You say yes and I grab your hair and tug it back slightly. I ask you to answer me like you mean it! That I paid for your ass and I expect you to do what I want. You say, "Oh yeah! Lick my hot wet pussy. Please lick me!" I tell you that I will and instruct you to straddle my face while I lay on my back.

I get on the floor and you do a sexy walk over my face, stopping there and spreading your legs so I can see right up into your pussy. You seductively lower your cunt over me, getting on your knees so I can put my mouth in your warm, wet hole. I eat your cunt nice and steady, sucking on your clit and teasing it with my tongue. I move my tongue into the hole too, sucking out all your juices. I eat you until you squirm and cum in my mouth. I tell you to lick it all off my face. You love the taste of pussy.

I then tell you to get on your knees and suck my cock. You undo my pants and pull them down, my hot hard cock throbbing and nearly hard. You massage my balls as you run you tongue up my leg and to my cock and balls. You take the sac into your mouth as suck on them. Then, you take the shaft of my penis into your awaiting mouth.

I talk dirty to you as you suck my cock. You get me real fucking hard and deep throat the whole thing. Sucking me in and out. In and out. oooooooo, baby, feels so fucking good.

I suddenly bring you close, kiss you and flip you onto your back and get on top of you. I pull your legs into the air and spread them wide and enter your hot cunt with my shaft. You wrap your legs around my back as I pump in and out of your hot pussy. You flip me over and ride me from the top. I play with your tits as you go up and down on my hard dick. Fucking in and out of your twat.

Finally, I tell you to get on your knees. I spank your ass cheeks a few times until they are a little pink. I then spread your ass cheeks and bring my hard penis up and into your cunt. I fuck you slowly until you get real wet. Start fucking you harder and harder until I feel the cum ready to erupt in my balls. I explode up inside your hot cunt with a huge wad of cum.

After I finish cumming and my penis gets flaccid, I pull out. You take a glass and hold it under your pussy. My cum leaks out and into the glass. When it gets most of it, you take it and pour it into your mouth. You open and show it to me, just before you swallow it all.

Ok, I got my money's worth!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
"Fuck me like you bought me"

We can all thank MsLayD for the above awesome quote. I love it! It got me thinking;

If my/your SO said this what would you do? Same as always or something just a little different? Give us you thoughts or story, this should prove to be very interesting! ;)

Still the hottest line ever....

Let's revive this baby and put some sexy back on the boards!

*it also helps when looking for some new phrases to use to keep things fresh and...... lively! B)

• Members

My penis would get immediately hard!

"Come here". I grab your hand and then the back of your neck to draw you to me. I begin to kiss you deeply, inserting my tongue and then sucking your tongue into my mouth. You press your breasts against my chest. Your breathing is slow and deep. Your body heat begins to increase. I move my hand to the back of your head and gather a handful of your hair. I know that this makes you hot!

I then pull your hair firmly enough that you tilt you head to the side and towards the ceiling exposing your neck and ear. My mouth moves back and forth between both areas liberally alternating between nibbling, biting and licking there. As my other hand massages your arms and breasts, I notice the goosebumps covering your skin. Your breathing is deeper. You body heat is definately rising, along with my dick.

You begin to work your hand to my penis. I tell you to take it out. I then apply a bit of downward pressure on your shoulders and then tell you that your wonder lips, mouth and tongue need to be on my dick. "Suck my dick. Your mouth is so good, especially when you suck my dick and lick my balls".

As you are begining to really enjoy yourself lick, sucking and nuzzling my dick and balls, I tell you to get up. My penis comes out of your mouth with a "pop!". You give me that pouty disappointed look. My penis is so hard now that it hurts, but there is so much more to come.

I don't say a word, but rather I pick you up, put you on the bed face down and tear you panties off your bottom, as you always have them on under your nighty. I then tell you that you will not be needing those panties tonight. You don't say anything, as you begin to wonder what is coming next.

Next, you feel the head of my penis rubbing between your slightly spread legs. You open your legs wider, to allow me access to your very wet and hot pussy. And almost at the same time you roll your ass and hips up inviting me into you pussy. I rub the head up and down a few times, and then pull back.

I grab a hold of your ass, and lower my face to you creamy cheeks. I begin to nibble and lick your cheeks, ever so slowly working my way to you pink asshole as I spread your cheeks apart. I lick your asshole, spending time.....

• Members
My penis would get immediately hard!

"Come here". I grab your hand and then the back of your neck to draw you to me. I begin to kiss you deeply, inserting my tongue and then sucking your tongue into my mouth. You press your breasts against my chest. Your breathing is slow and deep. Your body heat begins to increase. I move my hand to the back of your head and gather a handful of your hair. I know that this makes you hot! ..............

Yep, that works!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

"Fuck me like you bought me"

We can all thank MsLayD for the above awesome quote. I love it! It got me thinking;

If my/your SO said this what would you do? Same as always or something just a little different? Give us you thoughts or story, this should prove to be very interesting! ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I have used that line and it was an experience to remember! B)

Glad it worked out for you!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

May have to try that one! Oh the trouble I could be in for!!

• Members

let us know what trouble you get into.... :)

Absolutely! Almost said it last night but unfortunately we had to be quiet then lol and I want to be LOUD after I tell him lol. :)

• Members

Absolutely! Almost said it last night but unfortunately we had to be quiet then lol and I want to be LOUD after I tell him lol. :)

Ohhh, Katiegirl can't wait to hear!

• Review Team

It is certainly a fun phrase! It is great to use right after he says something like: "tell me what you want, baby." ;)

• Members

It is certainly a fun phrase! It is great to use right after he says something like: "tell me what you want, baby." ;)

Which he says a lot to me! Sometimes I go blank! This will definitely be good! Still haven't said it yet though. Was cute when I said to him that I was his little slut. He said no at first, I'm like it's okay babe! So he said as long as I know he loves me and he touches me with love that it's ok we can play like that. It was really sweet, then he wanted me to tell him I was his slut again lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

Or, have you ever played the "May I"game?

It's where you can't do anything to your partner without permission, and you are not to ask for anything from your partner. Your partner can request you do something to yourself. If you ask for something to be done to yourself, you can be punished, ie - request being withheld denied etc... punishment can sometimes very fun! B)

• Review Team

Or, have you ever played the "May I"game?

It's where you can't do anything to your partner without permission, and you are not to ask for anything from your partner. Your partner can request you do something to yourself. If you ask for something to be done to yourself, you can be punished, ie - request being withheld denied etc... punishment can sometimes very fun! B)

Yep, this is pretty standard protocol for me! :D

• Members

Yep, this is pretty standard protocol for me! :D

It's "relatively" new for us. Do you have any other fun games you might what to share?

• Review Team

It's "relatively" new for us. Do you have any other fun games you might what to share?

It's not really a game, but one of my favorites is orgasm control. I can't cum until he tells me to. It takes a lot of self control and practice, but when you deny it for awhile, it is soooo awesome when you get permission to let loose. :) I'll try to think of some more, too.

• Members

It's not really a game, but one of my favorites is orgasm control. I can't cum until he tells me to. It takes a lot of self control and practice, but when you deny it for awhile, it is soooo awesome when you get permission to let loose. :) I'll try to think of some more, too.

Ohhhh, I Like it! Thanks. What happens it you accidently loose control? Well, I know what happens but is there some sort of consequence?

• Review Team

Ohhhh, I Like it! Thanks. What happens it you accidently loose control? Well, I know what happens but is there some sort of consequence?

Well, that all just depends on the level of punishment you want to use. For me, it's usually no play time for a certain period of time. :(