Official Community Forums Home

"fuck Me Like You Bought Me"

• Members

Well, that all just depends on the level of punishment you want to use. For me, it's usually no play time for a certain period of time. :(

Now that is punishment! :(

• Members

It's not really a game, but one of my favorites is orgasm control. I can't cum until he tells me to. It takes a lot of self control and practice, but when you deny it for awhile, it is soooo awesome when you get permission to let loose. :) I'll try to think of some more, too.

So, I read that, and a couple of nights ago told the wife to fight it off, fight it off. When she did come, it was a pretty good one and lasted for about a whole minute. Just seemed to keep going and going.

Have to try that again.

• Members

So, I read that, and a couple of nights ago told the wife to fight it off, fight it off. When she did come, it was a pretty good one and lasted for about a whole minute. Just seemed to keep going and going.

Have to try that again.

..... and that's why we are all here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Have to try that again.

Yay! Denial does seem to make it build. :) Glad it worked out for both of you!

• Members

Yay! Denial does seem to make it build. :) Glad it worked out for both of you!

I've learned I'm not that great at my own control... or maybe I just not that to concerned about the punishment ;)

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Fuck me like you bought me... Great saying. If I heard that I would be instant ly excited.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 5/27/2009 at 8:57 AM, WifeMomSlave said:

When I think about the phrase I think hot, rough, passionate, possessive sex! I think about him grabbing me roughly and placing me how he wants me, grabbing me by the hair and shoving his dick into my mouth, I think about him fucking me hard and fast then just before he explodes, him pulling out to either fuck me in the ass, or shoot his hot cum all over me...AHHHH, the yummy visuals I get from this phrase!

Ummm yeah, what she said.....excuse me while I go change my panties ?

• 5 years later...
  • Members
On 5/29/2009 at 10:50 AM, Amylynn920 said:

What would I do? Hmm... make sure my money was well spent! ;) actually it would probably make me come my brains out hahhah!!

That sounds Perfect!

• Members
On 2/23/2014 at 4:39 AM, RC4BLUE said:

Fuck me like you bought me... Great saying. If I heard that I would be instant 

You sound like fun!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I love this!  
Fuck me like you bought me”

I imagine being fucked with intensity.  Starting with incredible oral and intense orgasms.  Sucking and biting my nipples.    69 leading up to me riding his cock hard and my juices flowing down his cock.  Then he takes me and flips me on my back and pushes my legs past my shoulders so he can go deep and hard, pounding me.  I moan and move and scream with his thrusts and my orgasms are intense.  He comes hard and he recoups quickly and I’m on all fours.  Once again he takes me with deep thrusts. Stroking me hard and deep and intensely.  His balls slapping against my ass as he pounds me. He spanks me.  Grabs me by my hair and pounds harder. We go on like this for hours.  Over and over again until we are both totally spent.  It’s the kind of fuck that makes your legs weak and your breath catches.  Your heart is racing and cum runs down your thighs and ass. The next day you can still feel the satisfaction and a fuck like this makes you lust for more.  I won’t hesitate to say these words when talking dirty.  Being a slut in the bedroom.  When getting fucked I’ll say “I surrender to you”. “Take me”.  “Fuck me hard, fuck me deep”. 
“Fuck me like you bought me”!!!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members

Wow Lady! At my age I probably would never be able to recover that quickly. Love the way it all starts. Stuff I only dream about now. Love this and have reread it several times and got quite aroused. 

• Like 1