• I enjoy anal and vaginal sex equally
    • I could take it or leave it
    • I'm still undecided
    • I only do it because my SO likes it.
    • I tried it and dont care for it
    • A little anal play is ok but that's as far as I'm going
    • Never tried it and probably never will

• Members

I LOVE anal sex! It is surprising to me sometimes cause my first experience with it was rather forced, but now I love it. If I had to choose I would like DP not just anal - but that is me!

• Like 1

• Members

very new to it - with toys only at this point as my SO is not all that interested - but I enjoy it each and every time - haven't done DP yet, but plan to in the very near future.

• Members

I enjoy anal a lot. I would say equally. It is funny as in the beginning I remember telling him hell no no way. He jokes and teases me about that now. In the beginning there was a little trouble due to my brain. Now I love it. It used to take a lot of work for me, but now not much at all.

• Members

I enjoy anal a lot. I would say equally. It is funny as in the beginning I remember telling him hell no no way. He jokes and teases me about that now. In the beginning there was a little trouble due to my brain. Now I love it. It used to take a lot of work for me, but now not much at all.

• Members

I tried it one time many many years ago. I didn't love it or hate it. I really don't see a need for it honestly! ...but that's just ME! I see how others seem to enjoy it and that's really great. I am interested in it for the sake of staying open minded... I am not saying I will NEVER be into it, who knows. As for right now, I see no real need and my SO is not interested in it so it's a non issue! :)

• Members

I have tried it and didn't much care for it, but I think that's because I wasn't even interested in trying it, but was pressured into it. So I pretty much swore it off, but after reading a bunch of stuff on the forums and articles here, I think I would be willing to give it another try with my new SO. I feel like I might feel different about it since I am more receptive to the idea now and know the best ways to go about starting it.

• Review Team

I really enjoy it and we do it quite often - probably about as much as we do vaginal sex. He has asked why I like it and I tell him it is just the way if feels, I don't know how else to say it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I really enjoy it and we do it quite often - probably about as much as we do vaginal sex. He has asked why I like it and I tell him it is just the way it feels, I don't know how else to say it.

I feel exactly the same way as 'MsLayD' for the most part. But unlike you gals we guys have a secret weapon....it is our PROSTATE! ! ! And boy howdy if you are a man and have a lover who is well versed in playing that prostate for all it is worth man or woman you've got a keeper!!!

• Members

I went for "undecided". We did it for the...3rd or 4th time the other day. It was pretty hot, but really I have to be a little intoxicated still in order to do it. That might be a "bad thing" I don't know.

• 2 months later...
Guest eminatic

i did it once and i'd REALLY really like to do it again...but apparently i tore and the doctors told me i'd have to just "live with it" after several attempts to heal it failed. its been almost 3 years =/

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love anal, both with my hb and solo. We have anal intercourse about as often as vaginal. DP is nice, sometimes, but a long, hard butt-fuck is simply heaven.

• Members

I think sticking appliances up your butt is unmanly. Anything other than the occasional spatula handle or poking some Milk Bones up there and letting the dogs in is just unnatural and you'll probably go to hell.

• Members
I think sticking appliances up your butt is unmanly. Anything other than the occasional spatula handle or poking some Milk Bones up there and letting the dogs in is just unnatural and you'll probably go to hell.

:o:lol:

• Members

LMFAO Sunday!!

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: OHHHHH, I love the heat! Anyone want to join me?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I think you're bullshittin' me.

Spatula handles didn't git it fer me. Regular sex toys on the other hand take care of my needs QUITE NICELY until the right little woman comes along. Or right guy. I am just looking for a life partner at this stage in my life.

And as far as being unmanly goes. . . Listen Bub I can operate Heavy Equipment. I am RIGHT AT HOME in a dumptruck. I go camping with a woodstove. I shoot guns. I got some 30.06AP from freakin' Lake City Arsenal in my ammo collection so you can KISS MY ASS.

hoooaah

• Members

Spatula handles didn't git it fer me. Regular sex toys on the other hand take care of my needs QUITE NICELY until the right little woman comes along. Or right guy. I am just looking for a life partner at this stage in my life.

And as far as being unmanly goes. . . Listen Bub I can operate Heavy Equipment. I am RIGHT AT HOME in a dumptruck. I go camping with a woodstove. I shoot guns. I got some 30.06AP from freakin' Lake City Arsenal in my ammo collection so you can KISS MY ASS.

hoooaah

OOOpps.

I see from your profile Sunday that you think a Porche is a Hot Ride.

Thats only cuz you ain't been in the right truck yet. Or track. Go mudboggin' sometime dude. Shoot a full belt of 50cal at Knob Creek. Set off 10 pounds of Tannerite with a scoped ought six at 300 meters. Go Wild Watermelon huntin' with R.Lee Ermey. He'll probably have a Thumper with him. Blow up some shit.

Porches are a very small aspect of the good life.

HOOOAAH

• Members

No kidding? Who gave you the clue??

• Members
No kidding? Who gave you the clue??

No one. Actually a few minutes after I made my post it dawned on me.

No one will ever accuse me of being quick on the uptake.

But you hit me enuf times with it and I learn.

Gotta Love Repetition.

• Members
Go Wild Watermelon huntin' with R.Lee Ermey.

I've seen him doing that on TV. Never understood the sport of shooting fruit. I figure if you're not shooting at something because it's shooting back or it taste good after you kill it, you're wasting ammo. Least he could do is shoot at something hard to hit, like a pomegranate. I dunno, maybe those wild watermelons are craftier and more deceptive than the domestic ones I'm familiar with.

• Members
I've seen him doing that on TV. Never understood the sport of shooting fruit. I figure if you're not shooting at something because it's shooting back or it taste good after you kill it, you're wasting ammo. Least he could do is shoot at something hard to hit, like a pomegranate. I dunno, maybe those wild watermelons are craftier and more deceptive than the domestic ones I'm familiar with.

You know Sunday. . .my thoughts about you initially when I wrote my counter post after you flamed me something about you kissing my ass have lightened up.

Would you not agree practice makes perfect (or at least better if its proper practice) in order to keep ones shooting skills up to par?

Yoy remind me a bit of my best friend Sunday. He will often try to pull the wool over my eyes. You will be pleased to know he is successfull about 50% of the time. He is a foreman for a major nationwide outfit. My pal is quite the shooter. Shoots competition with rifles. In our war he was in a sniper company. I was in a hospital squadron.

Granted I am easy to fuck with being somewhat gullible now and then. . . but what say you and I take a step back and shake hands.

I still adhere to my belief you haven't lived till you've gone hog wild in the mud and crud in a built up 4BY or screamed down a dusty trail full bore in a war surplus APC. There are ALOT of bodacious babes that LOVE 4x4s, QUADS, NASCAR, and their menfolk wearing Carhartts and Five Brothers or RealTree Camo.

Hoooaah