Official Community Forums Home

Squirting?

Sunday

• Members

I don't know if I've ever been with a woman who was a "squirter." I had never even heard of the phenomenon until five or so years ago. I remember when there was a controversy over whether it really happened or not.

So what's the big deal?

Women - Does it feel good for you? Is there some extra sensation? Why do you want to do it?

Men - Does it feel good for you? What does it do for you? Why do you want her to do it? (or maybe not want her too?)

• Members
I don't know if I've ever been with a woman who was a "squirter." I had never even heard of the phenomenon until five or so years ago. I remember when there was a controversy over whether it really happened or not.

So what's the big deal?

Women - Does it feel good for you? Is there some extra sensation? Why do you want to do it?

Men - Does it feel good for you? What does it do for you? Why do you want her to do it? (or maybe not want her too?)

Well for me it is an incredible release besides orgasm... I wanted to do it because I heard it was possible and now I do. I have intense orgasms without as well. I am sort of missing the less messy times however! LOL

• Members
So what's the big deal?

It feels really good. I am a squirter. It sends shivers through my whoel body and in a sense I kind of lose control for a few seconds. I never knew about it til it happened to me a little over a year and a half ago. In fact I was mortified thinking I peed myself and he was smiling and loving it. It makes me VERY sensitive after I have.

Then he and I talked and I realized what had happened. Before him I was very sheltered and knew very little...not the case now...lol.

I know he has said to me that he enjoys getting me there as he sees truly how he pleases me and it turns him on a lot. He has at times as I joke gone marathons in a night to see how many times. We spent all day and most of the night in bed about a year ago and ended up with 15 squirts in the course of about 10-11 hours.

• Members
We spent all day and most of the night in bed about a year ago and ended up with 15 squirts in the course of about 10-11 hours.

Isn't it crazy?! It's like you think there can't possibly be any more and then GUSH!! ...oh yeah there's more! LOL

My husband was weird about it at first, like some, he had thought it was a myth! Now he LOVES it, I think is gives him an ego boost, knowing how he can make me completely lose control. I think the rush of warm fluid is a nice feeling also... ;)

• Members

So what's the big deal?

It is incredibly intense....

Just curious, as a mature gentlemen who never experienced this is this something that sounds appealing or not?

• Members
It is incredibly intense....

Just curious, as a mature gentlemen who never experienced this is this something that sounds appealing or not?

Of course! I'd like to see what all the fuss is about. :D

• Members
Of course! I'd like to see what all the fuss is about. :D

Well I just have to show you, but it could get messy.......