Official Community Forums Home

Double Blow Job

Kevin137

Has anyone ever given a blow job with a friend or received a blow job from two girls at once? I have a possibility of getting one and was wondering what to expect. Can you really feel both mouths or just one usually?

• Members

They say 90% of the pleasure of sex is in your head. This sounds like one of those situations where the actual physical sensation isn't the attraction, it's what's in your head that counts. The visual of two little naked butts wiggling as the girls vie for your cock is the allure here (please tell me you expect them to be on their knees). Plus, bragging rights at the local bar. Take pictures.

Now I have to find that thread about what you think about when you masturbate. I have a new entry.

• Members

Though I have had sex with sex with two females simultaneously, I havent had this happen...

The greatest turn on for me at least, while engaged in such a threesome, was taking one of the females from behind, as she is on her knees and orally satisfying the other second female...

Thanks for rekindling those memories... B)

• 7 months later...
  • Members

i had the wonderful oppurtunity to experience this..

however it was by a couple (bi hubby and wife).

They both alternated between my dick and balls. it was one of the most enjoyable things i even had.

although i think i wud like to try is to be rimmed while being sucked...wow wat a feeling it wud be...although i wud admit that i have not experienced the pleasure of being rimmed, but rimmed 2 hotwives infront of their hubbies