Official Community Forums Home

Flexi Massager Sweet G-Spot

Whitedragon

• Review Team
The first time I saw this toy I will admit, I was a bit frightened of the spiky nubs around the base. I decided to take a leap of faith, knowing TooTimid wouldn't knowingly sell something that could possibly impale me.. well, actually, yes they would. In fact, most of their awesome selection of toys. But You know what I mean! So I took the chance, and I must say I am absolutely delighted that I did! Upon arrival I immediately washed this lavender baby in a gentle soap solution, and put in the 3 AAA batteries which were not included (Yes, I will admit, I may have stolen the batteries out of some children's toys, but hey! They are batteries! So hush!) Upon inspection I realized just how cool this new toy was, it's bendy, and I could put it in one position, and it would stay, pretty sweet! The toy is about 8 inches long, but insertable up to 4. Made of a Phthalate free jelly and such an awesome color, I just had to fall in love with it! There are 2 buttons on the end of the Flexi Massager Sweet G-Spot, the first turns it off and on, the second switches between 10 different vibes! The intensity of the vibe is strong, just like I like it! I love how the noise level, is at a whisper. In my experience the toys that have the stronger vibes are usually the ones that are louder. Thank you for proving me wrong. The curved head of this toy has some awesome little pleasure nubs that are just the right size to give you the friction needed when going for that G-Spot. The longer nubs help to increase sensation while the head is going to to work. I have to admit, this toy really surprised me!

Finding my G-Spot has always been tricky, and I have NEVER been able to find it with a toy. It has always been a hour long search party when my Significant Other and I are in the mood to find it. But with this, I am able to bend it exactly where I need it, to hit my G-Spot every time. Did I mention How much I love this toy? Once I found that special spot it was all over, I ended in a sweaty, breathless mess! The strength of the vibration from this toy is amazing and rivals every toy I own. Plus it's waterproof! I really can't say enough good things about the Flexi Massager Sweet G-Spot. It truly has changed my opinion around for the better on G-Spot stimulation toys!

Cons: The longer spikes at the base of this toy are great, but they take away another inch which could easily make this toy more insertable. Only use water based lubricant's with the Flexi Massager Sweet G-Spot. Using silicone can actually damage the jelly. The worst part about this toy is the name! I am sure they can come up with something better than "10-Function Bendies Sweet G-Spot" or "Flexi Massager Sweet G-Spot"

Pros: Waterproof, awesome vibration strength, super quiet, and the controls are simply amazing. This toy is flexible in all the ways that count, and the pleasure nubs on the head really give the added friction needed to bring you to orgasm quickly! The 10 different settings vary from escalated pulses, fast and slow pulses, and varying strength of vibrations. Phthalate free, and overall awesome!

Overall: A great toy for someone just starting out who isn't quite sure where exactly to find the G-Spot, (which by the way there are some great articles here on TooTimid on how to find it!) but also great for the experienced user. The strength of the vibe and how quiet the Flexi Massager Sweet G-Spot is! I love that I am able to concentrate on the feeling produced and not the sound. A definite need for anyone who loves toys!