Official Community Forums Home

Miracle Mini Massager

PlayfulKitty

• Review Team

WOW WOW WOW! I was beyond blown away by this little massager. So off the bat you think its super small probably won’t be too strong as far as vibrations go-WRONG. The mini massager is small but has a dial adjustment for vibrations so it starts slow but increases to a much stronger amazing feeling vibration. Also, the head of the massager is extremely flexible making it a really great toy to maneuver around to help you reach a nice long “o”.

I used the mini massager with my husband and on my own, worked great in both scenarios. I also really like how small it is, it’s a great toy to take on vacation or to have with you on a night out just in case! Mini massager would be a great toy for any level of sex toy user from beginner to pro. The vibrations have such a nice range that I think anyone could find their perfect fit to get that explosive “O” we are always hunting for!

Heres the link so you can check it out! 

https://www.tootimid.com/Pink-BOB-Miracle-Mini-Massager-8321.html

• Like 2

• Members

I was very impressed when we got this toy in as a new product!! 

• Like 1

• Review Team

Right! It's actually been replacing a few of my go to's ?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Whoever wrote that this product is miraculous could have been being presumptuous and inaccurate and foolish, but it's possible to do something inaccurate without being sinful, as it is with being presumptuous perhaps. But I might have just blasphemed GOD's SPIRIT, which can get me condemned to Hell and can have me having my life lost now, physically and spiritually.

• Like 1