Official Community Forums Home

Wireless Remote Control Egg

sparkypete

• Members

This is a dual review, my girl and myself are on the board, and we both have good things to say about this toy!

**Lunagirl4420**

This toy is AWESOME! :) We aren't new to the whole toy thing, but we have never encountered a wireless remote control option before! We have always talked about how cool it would be to have such a toy, but could never actually find one in our area. Then enters the Internet and this fine site, and Voila! We have the toy we have been looking for for years :D

I only really use the toys with him anyhow (he is always more the happy to lend a hand) so I am used to having him be in control and I go along for the ride. This really does give him the control, even completely in another room of the house! Makes hanging out at a party quite interesting let me tell you!

The toy only has one speed, but it is a good one. It isn't too light or too right, a good medium speed, enabling you to be able to enjoy it for a length of time. It is also pretty quiet so that is always a plus. We mainly use this for foreplay, I don't know if I could climax from it on it's own, but after him teasing me with it for a hour plus in a big public setting set us up for a rolling good session when we were alone. This was probably the best 20 bucks spent in awhile just due to the excitement factor of him being able to play with and tease me and no one be the wiser as to our shenanigans. And it is a good basic egg as well :) A+

**Sparkypete**

Well, she pretty much hit the nail on the head! We have always had a healthy sex life, but introducing toys and new ways to play into our DOM/sub personalities was definitely a turn on for both of us. There are several things we like about this toy. It's quiet, discreet, inexpensive, and since I'm a dude I happen to be partial to remote controls. It's a great at multi-tasking because it can be used from the tease stage to foreplay to use during sex as well is she's so inclined. It comes with batteries and is ready to go right out of the package, and it has a soft feel to it and seems pretty well constructed for the price. I give it a 5 out of 5.

• Members

Nice reviews! Which toy is this specifically? Can you link it so others can see which toy it is? Was clean up easy? Was it comfortable? Was it inserted?

• Members
Sorry we're total noobs to this whole thing. I realized after the fact that I should have made a specific reference to what we were reviewing. Here is a link to the toy we reviewed:

http://shop.tootimid.com/the-black-wireles...1-function.aspx

Yeah, i reviewed that one too, I might have to give it a second shot though!

• Members
Yeah, i reviewed that one too, I might have to give it a second shot though!

Yeah most definitely! It's what you make of it. As a toy it's pretty basic but the turn on for us was the fact that we could use it in a public setting and only we knew what was really going on ;)

• Members
Nice reviews! Which toy is this specifically? Can you link it so others can see which toy it is? Was clean up easy? Was it comfortable? Was it inserted?

Here's the link: http://shop.tootimid.com/the-black-wireles...1-function.aspx

To answer your questions yeah clean up was really easy. We have a toy cleaner spray that I got way-back-when that we use (I'm sure they sell some on here) but yeah it only takes but a minute. It was most definitely inserted :) That was the major fun-factor about it.....I had the remote control in my pocket and she had toy inside of her. We hung out at a party for a little while and I would turn it on every now and then just to see how she would react. We both got a kick out of it. After about an hour of teasing her with that she was more than ready to go!! Then we got to the foreplay.........