Official Community Forums Home

Erotic Butterfly

nosleepnmesa

• Members

tc111main.jpg

View Product Here

Let the butterfly do you!!!!!

I was excited to see this when it arrived in the mail. I myself have a few clitoral stimulators, but this is the first strap-on one. :) I couldn’t wait for the kids to get to bed and try this bad boy out. The product box said I could wear it under my clothing, I was thinking to myself, if it is a vibrator, how am I going to be able to wear this product under my clothes and nobody will hear it.

The butterfly looks a lot like the original Venus butterfly with a little twist. This butterfly not only has a little nose to it, which stimulates your clitoris, but also a 2” long .9” girth penis. It is made of a soft jelly. This product takes 2AA batteries; the penis is textured for added pleasure. There are two nylon straps, which are easily adjustable, with a multi-speed remote that makes it easy to control the speed you like. The butterfly also comes in 3 great colors, purple, violet and crystal.

I couldn’t wait to get it out of box! I noticed that once I opened the box, this product has a little bit of a smell to it. I decided to try washing it a couple times to see if the slight rubbery smell would go away, which it did as soon as I washed it with a little soap. I inserted the batteries, and stuck my legs into the harness. It did take me a little bit to get the straps adjusted just right. The straps go up and around the upper part of you thigh. Once adjusted properly, and firmly in place, I decided to put my clothes back on. The little remote that comes with it I pulled it up and stuck it in the pocket of my shorts. I put a shirt on that was long enough to just cover the top of my pocket. I think I would be highly embarrassed if someone saw that little wire and asked what it was. :P

The little penis, I thought wouldn’t do anything since it was so small and had a small girth to it. BOY WAS I WRONG!! I like a little girth to my toys, but surprisingly the power of this little guy, the size was just RIGHT! So I turned on the remote on low to begin with, just to see if I could here it, I sure could feel it vibrating my clitoris and the little penis vibrating my G-spot, but I couldn’t hear it. I turned the power up and began to walk down the stairs to the living room. When OH MY GOD, I grabbed hold of the rail and had a huge orgasm right then and there. The little penis on it sat perfectly on my g-spot. I hollered for my hubby to come up and look at something, he knew immediately by the look on my face that I was excited. Off to the bed we went. When I asked my hubby if he could hear it, he said no that the only reason he knew something was up is because I had the fresh look of relieve.

The power of this little toy is amazing! It gave me multiple orgasms in a short period of time. We all know that our arms tend to get tired after awhile with the regular vibrators, this little butterfly TRULY DOES ALL the work. It is number one on my list. In fact I think I am going to strap it on and see how well I can do the housework! :rolleyes:

• Members

Thanks Howard. Oh Yes I am still having loads of fun. :D Havent tried it driving though LOL I could bearly get down the stairs with it. Although this one is not wireless, the wire to the remote is so slim and just long enough to fit in your pocket. :P I had on a tank top that just bearly went to the top of my short pockets and it was wonderful. My children didnt notice anything or hear anything, it jsut seemed like I had to get away from them every now and then. :rolleyes:

• Members

Katprr, great review! Reading it definitely aroused me mentally and physically! :blink: Could you post a link to which butterfly it is, though? I'm guessing I must have overlooked it, but look I did!

Thanks in advance!

• Members
Let the butterfly do you!!!!!

I was excited to see this when it arrived in the mail. I myself have a few clitoral stimulators, but this is the first strap-on one. :) I couldn’t wait for the kids to get to bed and try this bad boy out. The product box said I could wear it under my clothing, I was thinking to myself, if it is a vibrator, how am I going to be able to wear this product under my clothes and nobody will hear it.

The butterfly looks a lot like the original Venus butterfly with a little twist. This butterfly not only has a little nose to it, which stimulates your clitoris, but also a 3” long .5” girth penis. It is made of a soft jelly. This product takes 2AA batteries; the penis is textured for added pleasure. There are two nylon straps, which are easily adjustable, with a multi-speed remote that makes it easy to control the speed you like. The butterfly also comes in 3 great colors, purple, violet and crystal.

I couldn’t wait to get it out of box! I noticed that once I opened the box, this product has a little bit of a smell to it. I decided to try washing it a couple times to see if the slight rubbery smell would go away, which it did as soon as I washed it with a little soap. I inserted the batteries, and stuck my legs into the harness. It did take me a little bit to get the straps adjusted just right. The straps go up and around the upper part of you thigh. Once adjusted properly, and firmly in place, I decided to put my clothes back on. The little remote that comes with it I pulled it up and stuck it in the pocket of my shorts. I put a shirt on that was long enough to just cover the top of my pocket. I think I would be highly embarrassed if someone saw that little wire and asked what it was. :P

The little penis, I thought wouldn’t do anything since it was so small and had a small girth to it. BOY WAS I WRONG!! I like a little girth to my toys, but surprisingly the power of this little guy, the size was just RIGHT! So I turned on the remote on low to begin with, just to see if I could here it, I sure could feel it vibrating my clitoris and the little penis vibrating my G-spot, but I couldn’t hear it. I turned the power up and began to walk down the stairs to the living room. When OH MY GOD, I grabbed hold of the rail and had a huge orgasm right then and there. The little penis on it sat perfectly on my g-spot. I hollered for my hubby to come up and look at something, he knew immediately by the look on my face that I excited. Off to the bed we went. When I asked my hubby if he could hear it, he said no that the only reason he knew something was up is because I had the fresh look of relieve.

The power of this little toy is amazing! It gave me multiple orgasms in a short period of time. We all know that our arms tend to get tired after awhile with the regular vibrators, this little butterfly TRULY DOES ALL the work. It is number one on my list. In fact I think I am going to strap it on and see how well I can do the housework! :rolleyes:

hi could you please post which butterfly your talking about

thanks

This toy is not yet available on the website. We have them stocked in the warehouse but we have not had a chance to get it up on the web. This product will be up on the web by next Fri (July 14th).

Thanks!

Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

tc111main.jpg

EROTIC BUTTERFLY-powerful multi-speed vibrator

This was my first experience with a butterfly, and I very much enjoyed it. I wanted a few toys to call just mine for flying solo and this was one of the ones I chose. Upon removing it from its package it had a strong smell of rubber so I quickly took it into the bathroom to wash up with some antibacterial soap. With a quick wash off the smell was gone.

So then off to my bed to start playing I went. As I said before this was my first time trying this type of strap-on hands free toy. I noticed it took 2 AA batteries so I placed the batteries in the remote. I pushed on the power lever to see what I was working with and noticed it has 2 different speeds. Being a larger woman I always go for the more powerful speed.

So then I place the nylon strap around my legs and I found myself trying several different positions to get different effects. The most enjoyable one seemed to be sitting on the vibrator. You can feel the vibrations more intensely inside and out. I thought for sure the size of the penis wasn’t going to be effective, boy was I wrong. I guess with the combined vibration inside and on my clitoris really made a difference. However I did find that the straps made it difficult to keep it in place when lying down. Overall I think this toy is a keeper yet not my most powerful or favorite.

This toy is made of a soft rubber material. Measurements are shaft length approx 2”, shaft width approx 9”. This toy washes up very easily with antibacterial soap. I would not suggest submersing it in water because of the power cord leading to the toy. This toy is phthalate free. I also noticed that included is a 30 day warranty.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5045