Official Community Forums Home

The Extreme Pure Gold Mini 'g' Vibe!

ReikaGoth

• Review Team

Extremely Satisfying!

I have to say, I really dig the extreme pure gold Mini G vibe. It's small, compact, and fairly powerful! This little vibe is definitely worth purchasing! It may not look like much, but it definitely has what it takes (at least for me). It's about 4 inches long - which is small for any vibe, with only about 3 inches insertable.
The tip is curved slightly to help reach the perfect spot, and it sports a very luxurious gold/chrome color. It's solid plastic with waterproofing rubber in two spots, meaning that it can stand up to a good washing and water play, too! It does a wonderful job with just about any kind of play, but excels with clitoral stimulation, nipple play, and can even be used for him, too!
It's got a very easy to use simple turn-dial that ranges in strength from just a whisper to pretty darned fast! The range can be a little difficult to dial in if you're in a rush to get off, but with practice, you can snag that perfect level fairly quickly.
The only real drawback to this adorable little vibe is the battery size - this takes a N battery! I had never heard of one before today, and need to find out where I can buy more - this vibe is worth it!
Definitely discreet, quiet (even on the highest setting), and would do the trick for beginners all the way up to experienced users.
This toy belongs in literally every collection!