Official Community Forums Home

Jawbreaker Ball Gag - Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This~

Ana_Anomoly

• Review Team
Ah, the jawbreaker ball gag. One of the most drooled over and yearned for gags for any Submissive and Dominant alike. I will be the first to admit, I had wanted to try one for years, but never took the plunge because I worried that the name would hold too true to reality. After all, usually sweets hurt my teeth already, and overly hard gags sometimes trigger that sensitivity as well. Let me tell you... I'm elated to have finally worked up the nerve and tried this baby out!
To start with, the strap for the gag is very sturdy and has a wide range of wearable measurements, so you shouldn't have any problems with fit. The actual buckle clasp was also satisfying to see, versus the Velcro closures that come of some cheaper gags.
Now to the part I know you're looking for: the jawbreaker itself! The gag itself was the perfect size, it was easy to insert and remove, without that horrible lockjaw feeling from some larger gags, but it was still large enough that it made it nearly impossible to speak clearly and muffled any sound pretty well. Also, I was surprised that it did NOT hurt my teeth! It was satisfyingly sweet without being overkill, and even if it becomes to, it is relatively easy to remove and take a break from it. The jawbreaker on this gag WILL last multiple sessions, so be sure to keep the plastic wrapper it comes with and rewrap it between uses, otherwise you will have a sticky candy picking up everything, and you won't want to be putting that back in your mouth.
Also keep in mind that, since this is a hard candy gag, it is going to make you salivate. A LOT. There are multiple warnings about this on the item, which is good because it's something that definitely needs to be realized beforehand. If the wearer starts to salivate excessively, it's a good idea to remove the gag from their mouth, even if just temporarily while they swallow all that excess saliva and get themselves ready again. Because of this factor, I would not recommend this piece for solo play or for beginners. It's a good idea to get some experience with gags under your belt before taking on this jawbreaker gag. However, for experienced users, I can guarantee this is a gag you won't regret adding to your collection. I don't know a Submissive yet who hasn't fantasized about a gag like this, especially if you are or know a Little, because this would be RIGHT up their ally! So in short, anyone who knows they enjoy ball gags and is looking for a sweet upgrade for their collection... you need to give this gag a go!

http://www.tootimid.com/jawbreaker-gag-6290.html