Official Community Forums Home

Pleasure Island

• Members

I have been wanting to purchase a toy for myself. I would really like it to be something that my boyfriend would enjoy also, any ideas? I am a little self conscious that my boyfriend will think that he does not pleasure me, because Oh God he does. I would just like to spice it up a bit.

• Members

First off, when you do talk with your boyfriend about a toy, or when you present it to him, just make sure to let him know that IN NO WAY is this a REPLACEMENT for him -- it's a FUN SUPPLEMENT to your sex play! Once he tries playing with these with you, he'll notice a heightened orgasm from you and that in turn will turn HIM on! :wub: I worried the same thing about my husband -- that I'd "offend" him if I brought in a toy, but our sex life was getting... well.. a little BORING, truth be told. He agreed to the idea, I presented him with a very simple, non-intimidating toy that we had a BLAST with, and now the little box under our bed has several toys, with another box of goodies on the way! AND, our sex life has just improved -- we're having sex more, we're laughing more, and we're enjoying exploring different ways toys enhance the fun. So don't worry, you're not alone! :)

Well now, with Ms. Mikayla off on her well-deserved vacation, let's see if the rest of us can help you out and make her proud! :)

Just to clarify, is this a toy you want to be able to use WITH your boyfriend AS WELL AS without?

Are you looking for something that will just stimulate your clit or that you can insert vaginally? Anally?

Do you want something that looks realistic or something "less intimidating" for your boyfriend?

Are you interested in something that vibrates or doesn't?

If you could answer these, I'm sure we'll all come up with some wonderful ideas of toys from TooTimid! :)

• Members

Welcome!! I have so many ideas but as already posted what type are you looking for? I have to let you know that my husband has enjoyed alot of my toys with me, the strob light ones etc had the extra little boost I think. Let him know that he does satisfy you, and that you just want to spice things up a bit. Take this talk gently though.

Good luck and keep us posted! :)

• Members

My wife calls me Saint Kirky because I introduced lubricants and vibrators to the Philippines. I never viewed these as a substitute, just an enhancer when we got together and when we were apart a great substitute while we were having phone sex. In fact, we can get her to squirt during phone sex and that helps me remember that beautiful sexy sight of her writhing and squirting when I was with her.

• Members

My fiancee's favorite toy is a vibrating cockring. It vibrates him and also bumps my clit. It also vibrates his entire dick a little and makes him like a vibrator on low. :) We both love it. It's definitely a toy to share. I will use it on him when just doing a blow job and turn it around so the clit tickler tickles his balls instead. There are a couple in the toy section here:

This is the current one I want:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4440

It's similar to one I already have. And if you go under Stuff for Men, Cockrings there are a couple others.

I think this would be a good way to introduce toys to him because it's almost more for him than you, but it's something you can both enjoy. Then you can go from there. :)

Then maybe go to bullets, which can also be put between you and enjoyed by both of you. And he can use it to tease the crap out of you. :) When he sees what it adds to your sexlife, I think he'll be all for it. My fiancee was. We now have a growing collection of toys that actually started with a bullet.