Official Community Forums Home

Were would i start with anal/ but plugs please help!!

Chantellemckenna

• Members

Hello, I really want to start using anal beads butt plugs and maybe anal sex. The only problem is I had 20 stitches when I had my daughter and my anus does not stretch properly, I sometimes have problems having a poo. They cut my anus and re-stitched it now it won't stretch like other peoples stretch I'm so jealous.  How and where would I start?? Does anyone know? 

• Members

Ouch! Start slow and easy and small. Use lots of lube, I mean lots. Given that you have been cut and stitched you may not be able to take anything large quickly. Start with small diameter and see how it goes. If it goes good, slowly work up in sizes. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 06/04/2018 at 8:44 PM, Erosattheback said:

Ouch! Start slow and easy and small. Use lots of lube, I mean lots. Given that you have been cut and stitched you may not be able to take anything large quickly. Start with small diameter and see how it goes. If it goes good, slowly work up in sizes. 

What size diameter would you recommend? Do you have any good ideas on what products to try? 

• Members

Start with getting yourself totally turned on. Before using anything insertable start with external stimulation. Try a vibrator to excite you. There are thousands of nerve ending in your anal area and vibration on the outside can be very pleasurable. Start with something small for insertion, think side of your little finger. You have work your way up as things are comfortable. If pain, STOP! Use lots of lube. Remember there is a difference between pain and discomfort. Don’t force anything. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 4/8/2018 at 12:58 PM, Chantellemckenna said:

What size diameter would you recommend? Do you have any good ideas on what products to try? 

I would start some beads like this that start very small, you can just insert one to start and then progress. Also agree with Eros^^ try external vibration to prepare and everyone should ALWAYS use lots of lube for anal 

Silicone Anal Beads - TooTimid

Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.59.22 AM.png

• Members
On 10/04/2018 at 2:03 PM, tootimidcorin said:

I would start some beads like this that start very small, you can just insert one to start and then progress. Also agree with Eros^^ try external vibration to prepare and everyone should ALWAYS use lots of lube for anal 

Silicone Anal Beads - TooTimid

Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.59.22 AM.png

Thank you I'll have to get some and try them out😀

On 09/04/2018 at 3:31 PM, Erosattheback said:

Start with getting yourself totally turned on. Before using anything insertable start with external stimulation. Try a vibrator to excite you. There are thousands of nerve ending in your anal area and vibration on the outside can be very pleasurable. Start with something small for insertion, think side of your little finger. You have work your way up as things are comfortable. If pain, STOP! Use lots of lube. Remember there is a difference between pain and discomfort. Don’t force anything. 

Thank you ill try that Out. X

• Members

Hey you’re welcome. The small beads are a great suggestion. There are other bead sets that are all the same size that might work even better as a beginner  than ones that increase in size as you go up the chain.