Official Community Forums Home

Boracay

allit

• Members

She is becoming a nurse. We usually chat all the time and can't. So I made up this little story about one of our sexual experiences. Look up Boracay on the internet; it will add to the flavaor.

Boracay

The moon slowly rose over the distant horizon and cast its silky light across the sea. The wave caps or small, we are in the inland sea on the Island of Boracay. In the air the smell of the salty fresh air is present. It is cool now, and humid. The person belting out versus of Barry Manilow has subsided now, for an hour, the crowd on the beach has dissipated. Our daughter is with Monica, my Asawa’s friend back in the room. She is laid on the blanket on the sand in the moonlight, I feel a delicious sense of anticipation.

I look at her laying on the blanket, naked but for her black bra and panties, soft, already aroused, wanting me. I am hard. I roll her over my hands slipping her black panties off, feeling my hard cock between her legs, as I spread the oil on her back. Releasing her bra and rubbing the oil softly over her shoulders and down her back, kissing her neck softly, to a low moan. I reach around and feel the nice small breast, and massage the oil into them. I feel her tits firm up, and I want to enter you. I twist her nipples while I pinch them to a low moan. I pick up the bottle again and spread more oil on her. Moving my fingers up her legs, massaging her thigh, inner and feeling the heat from her pussy. I rub the oil around, not touching her delight, just softly teasing. I move my hands up to her firm tits hanging nicely in the moonlight, and feel her nice long neck with my tongue.

The full moon night reflects off her beautiful oiled butt. I move my hands between her thighs once again. She arches her back as one hand massages her nipples and the other hand plays with her wet pussy. Her beautiful pussy that she has shaved just hours ago. I tease her clit with my fingers as her wet thighs part. She needs me inside her. I turn her over. I run my tongue over her clit; she moans. I thrust my fingers into her, feeling her tight vagina suck my fingers in. I hear her moan as she thrust her pelvis meeting every thrust of my fingers. “Please do me” she cries out. I am hot an horny, watching her beautiful stomach in the reflection of the moon, thrust up and down. I lay down and position her on top of me. She smiles as she slides down on top of me.

Soon she is riding my cock wildly, her hair flying all around her face, her nails running down my chest and her head thrown back. I spank her firm butt. Soon she is moaning again as I start to move, start to take care of my own. I too moaned as my cock swelled up inside of her tight pussy and I pump more cum into her. She screams as my cum triggers her own orgasm. She shudders and falls into my arms. Holding grasping our hot oils and sweat feeling warm against our bodies. I feel her small firm tits against my chest. She feels so good.

We lay there, the moon filling her body as she gently kisses me. After a while, she kisses my chest and works her tongue down to my cock, now getting hard again. She swallows my cock with her mouth and hand gently stroking and bobbing up and down. I reach down and caressed her breasts, taking a nipple in each hand and pinching them, She moans. The moans vibrate along my cock and I begin to pump cum into her throat. I look at her as the cum flows gently out of her mouth and down the side of her lip. She looks so sexy, a fantasy I will remember and use when I am away from her. We get up, hold hands and walk into the reflection of the moon skipping across the in land sea.