Official Community Forums Home

Looking For My First Toy

• Members

my boyfriend and I are an ocean apart and so I'm looking for my first sex toy since I don't like fingering myself. I'm interested in trying a vibrator but I need something discret and quiet since I live in a college dorm with a roommate (she'd understand, but our guy friends are often found hanging around our room and don't have a problem going through anything left out on our dressers or desks.). So any help would be appreciated!

~Tiger

• Members

Welcome Tiger!!! Well first off need to ask you a few questions.

Are you looking for a dual vibrater(clitoral stimulation along with the vibe)?

I know you said quiet, so I am wondering if you wanted a dual or just a basic vibe?

Looking for something realistic looking or? I am sure it needs to easily hidden since you stated the boys like to get a little nosey. :)

Have you read the toy reviews section to by chance? J

Let me know and I am sure between all of us here on the forum we can find you something.

• Members
Welcome Tiger!!! Well first off need to ask you a few questions.

Are you looking for a dual vibrater(clitoral stimulation along with the vibe)?

I know you said quiet, so I am wondering if you wanted a dual or just a basic vibe?

Looking for something realistic looking or? I am sure it needs to easily hidden since you stated the boys like to get a little nosey. :)

Have you read the toy reviews section to by chance? J

Let me know and I am sure between all of us here on the forum we can find you something.

I wasn't looking for clitoral stimulation, since I didn't need it to orgasm with my bf.

Basic is fine with me.

It doesn't have to be realistic looking lol

I've read the reviews and I read the beginners sex toy guide.

I really just need something since my boyfriend thinks it's fun to have me turned on while we're chatting online knowing I don't like fingering myself. He thinks I'm just uncomfortable with it since I am pretty shy, so he tries to get me worked up enough so I can try it.

• Members

Here is a couple links to a few of them.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4464

This one is very basic and heck waterproof to. =)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3385 this is alot like my first vibe.

These both are very easy to clean, just a little antibacterial soap and water.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3219

All of these are average size and not very big girthed.

Hope these help. Good Luck and keep us posted.

• Members

Thank you so much! I ordered the life saver one to try, along with a bottle of lube and the toy cleaner wipes. I decided against the shower pal for now. Maybe I'll try that one next time.