Official Community Forums Home

Dirty talk

Peepgame9

• Members
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, M1959P said:

Do you have a nice big cock to fill my wife's pussy while I lay underneath licking your cock and balls while sliding deep inside her

TGIF DEC.jpg

• Like 1

• Members
21 minutes ago, M1959P said:

Hey salty bear wanna make it a gang bang? I'm sure we can find a willing spot to put your shiny cock. Any particular place you want it to go?

lubed anal please

• Members
On 11/29/2018 at 7:08 AM, Peepgame9 said:

Hey everyone. Newbie here. Looking for someone to talk dirty and exchange pics with or just get to show my pics off too 😁. Please send messages. I won't bite but I will respond. 😉

I'll be glad to I'll send you one you send me some and I will respond back with as many as you want

20180630_051202~2.jpg

• Members
29 minutes ago, Thomas Biddle said:

I'll be glad to I'll send you one you send me some and I will respond back with as many as you want

20180630_051202~2.jpg

nice picture.. I am bi so like the view of both..  I enjoy texting and sharing pictures...mine will be mostly cock pictures.. I do enjoy pussy.  is that a cock ring? if you want to text me in FL  386-871-9430 to say hi..  Larry

• Members
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:08 AM, Peepgame9 said:

Hey everyone. Newbie here. Looking for someone to talk dirty and exchange pics with or just get to show my pics off too 😁. Please send messages. I won't bite but I will respond. 😉

would enjoy exchanging text pictures .. I am friends with a lady on here and she sends pussy pics and videos of her cumming

• Members
15 hours ago, M1959P said:

That's really cool. I only have cock and dildo in my ass pics as well. I've put a few on here already. Not much more to share. Would be kinda cool sending direct though. Just may do that

I would exchange pictures  on my cell texting

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 11/29/2018 at 7:08 AM, Peepgame9 said:

I would love to chat with you in exchange pictures

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/10/2019 at 12:06 AM, Thomas Biddle said:

I would love to chat with you in exchange pictures

I'm curious what the story here is.