Official Community Forums Home

Have You Done This Position

me4now

• Members

Hello

i cannot find Mikayla's position notebook and i was wondering if anyone has ever tried the LOTUS position and if so what is it? maybe i have done it but didnt know i was LOL <_< and for those who have done it did you like it? the reason i ask this question is, i heard two women in target talking about they tried it but didnt like it and that it hurt ;) so let me know

thank you

• Members

GREAT position!!! Howard's description is a good one, so I don't know how this could hurt any more/less than any other position... It puts the woman in a good amount of control... If anyone might be bruised, it would probably be the man, (think vigorous thigh workout) should the woman be too heavy or get too fervent... Very intimate position! :D

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hi All,

Only yesterday did I have a most incredible lotus session!

My gf says that this is a position where sweet cuddling turns into overwhelming orgasms washing over you. I pretty much have the same experience; When you begin, you sort of don't even think of it as sex. You merely enjoy the intimacy and closeness. The way it builds up extacy is quite surprising.

Regards