Official Community Forums Home

Surprise FMF

• Members

Hey ladies I have a fantasy of sharing my wife with another female she said it would all be for me because she has never been curious. Question if this was you how would you react if you were tied to a bed, blind folded and then she and I started caressing and kissing your body? Would this be a pod idea or not?

• Members

Actually that red blend is waiting for me, 😉 I wouldn't mind sharing though, maybe?  Lol

I usually never drink beer, but we have worked our tails off today and beer has been more refreshing than wine would have been. 

I have never been curious about a female until this site...

• Like 1

• Members

V, 

Don't tempt me after I have a buzz. That could be dangerous and remember we are fairly close. Lol I am curious if I would enjoy another woman touching me? I am certain I would know what to do for her

• Members

Right. Because if you are like me, your curiosity is only aroused after a good buzz. Lol 😉 

I am a lover of men for sure. Sometimes though I let myself think about how a woman would be. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:48 PM, VN2U said:

If that was me tied down, I would definitely enjoy it and come and squirt and scream with pleasure

hot squirting lady cum soooooo sweet