Official Community Forums Home

Clit rubbing

• Members

So my wife only masturbates with the shower head or a toy, she hates to touch herself down there. Most times this isnt to big of an issue but there are times when we're having sex that it would be more convenient if she could stimulate her own clit while I am busy stimulating all her other places. Is it common for women to hate touching their own clits? Is there anything I can do to get her more comfortable with it? I just want to help her get more out of each bedroom session

• Like 2

• Members

One step at a time.. I have sucked on her fingers and guide her fingers to feed me juicy pussy

• Members
On 7/16/2019 at 10:12 PM, Logan&Nikki said:

So my wife only masturbates with the shower head or a toy, she hates to touch herself down there. Most times this isnt to big of an issue but there are times when we're having sex that it would be more convenient if she could stimulate her own clit while I am busy stimulating all her other places. Is it common for women to hate touching their own clits? Is there anything I can do to get her more comfortable with it? I just want to help her get more out of each bedroom session

It has taken me a very long time to have the courage to touch myself in that special way. I was brought up not talking about sex at all and living in a very sheltered small town. The fact that she will masterbate with the shower is a good sign. I just figured that out a couple of years ago. Just be patient and let her know it is ok. 😊

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/19/2019 at 11:06 AM, MistyMoon said:

It has taken me a very long time to have the courage to touch myself in that special way. I was brought up not talking about sex at all and living in a very sheltered small town. The fact that she will masterbate with the shower is a good sign. I just figured that out a couple of years ago. Just be patient and let her know it is ok. 😊

Shower is most private to find what. Makes you comfortable to pleasure yourself. Explore and share

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

love to masturbate my wife and she loves when i use a bullet vib and my tongue  love love love

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/16/2019 at 10:12 PM, Logan&Nikki said:

I think it's sweet of you to want her to have more pleasure during your lovemaking. As other posts have said, patience is key. My SO had the same desire-even though I had been masturbating for years, I didn't feel comfortable actually touching myself. He was very encouraging and one night when I was really worked up he gently guided my hand to my clit and WOW! He watched me bring myself to orgasm and it was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had. Needless to say, no hesitation now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
11 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

My wife loves to play with her clit. She rubs it and tugs on it and squeezes it. She wets her fingers with her tongue while playing with it. I love to lay there and watch her. It is so erotic! I love it when it starts getting very wet and I see the pussy juices flowing out and dripping down to her sweet ass. I love to watch her squirm in the bed and especially if she brings out one of her favorite toys. I hear her in the shower also the shower head pulsating on that pussy and I hear her moaning and sometimes scream out with ecstasy. I love to listen to her cum!

Damn you have got me so excited and hard as a rock for her right now pre-Cum is dripping from my cock love to see your sweet sexy wife Cum