Official Community Forums Home

Fantasies

Guest Dr. D-Light

Guest Dr. D-Light

Since I'm asking this question - I'll also share my answer.

In my fantasy, my hubby wraps his arms around me one morning before we leave for work.  He kisses me deeply, then sucks on each nipple.  He slips his fingers down, and plays with my clit, and slips a finger inside me.  He then slips a hands free toy inside me, and tells me in a husky voice "I want you to have this inside you today.  I want it on, but low enough that it can't be heard while you are at work. Every time you have a break - text me.  I will text back with the setting I want you to put it on.  I will also text you with something I want to do to you when we get home.  By the time we get re-connect for our commute home (we car pool together, but work different jobs) I want you to be wet and moaning.  Once we get in the car for our trip home, I will then take the controller and I will continue to play with the vibration intensity until we are home.  Once we are home, you are to keep the toy in place, but strip off, and get in the shower, with your back against the wall, your feet on the edge of the tub and your legs spread."  When we get home, I follow his directions.  He will check to see if I'm wet enough, and then he will wash me off, he too will strip down, and sit on the edge of the tub where he can see my clit, and he can play with me some more, and bring me to orgasm after orgasm.

Yes - this is very doable in real life.

No - I haven't gotten my courage up enough to tell him this fantasy yet.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Well I don't have a boyfriend to tell it to, but one fantasy that I really enjoyed before (which makes it doable), but have not done in a long time, is to rub a guy's cock with my feet and toes and them watch him explode into the air.  An old SO was really into that and it was fun.

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Amy D said:

Well I don't have a boyfriend to tell it to, but one fantasy that I really enjoyed before (which makes it doable), but have not done in a long time, is to rub a guy's cock with my feet and toes and them watch him explode into the air.  An old SO was really into that and it was fun.

Absolutely love how you talk dirty turns me on thank you

• Thanks 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Absolutely love how you talk dirty turns me on thank you

Thanks. I enjoy turning you on. 💓

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Amy D said:

@Amy D totally into feet jerking me off, also into sucking toes..   So I also live in Florida, Ormond Beach, close to the beach.  your profile says Floroda for you too?

• Like 2

• Members
12 hours ago, saltybear said:

@Amy D totally into feet jerking me off, also into sucking toes....

Yep the one thing I enjoy about it is, unlike when I'm using my hand, when using my feet I can't tell when things are gonna happen. It's always a pleasant surprise. And it just went everywhere! And since his cock was always pointing up it was always fun to see how high I could make it squirt. 🤩

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

Well I've never had a foot job before (go figure) but I guess it could be exciting. Probably works best with lube I imagine.

Yes, but not too much. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Mark7even said:

I think I need a visual up close. LOL

Hehe don't get too close or it might put your eye out.  Like I said, there is no telling when the explosion is coming.  I suggest either watching from a safe distance, or put your mouth above to catch the discharge.  Both are fun.

• Members
1 hour ago, Mark7even said:

Well I've never had a foot job before (go figure) but I guess it could be exciting. Probably works best with lube I imagine.

Does the anal plug you were when fucking ever give you P-Gasm? I want to experience one but I don’t like things in my ass at least the toys I have come across, I definitely don’t want a dick shape and everything else just looks to big to be comfortable

• Members
7 hours ago, Amy D said:

Yep the one thing I enjoy about it is, unlike when I'm using my hand, when using my feet I can't tell when things are gonna happen. It's always a pleasant surprise. And it just went everywhere! And since his cock was always pointing up it was always fun to see how high I could make it squirt. 🤩

Make me shot high

• Members
8 hours ago, Haywood25 said:

Does the anal plug you were when fucking ever give you P-Gasm? I want to experience one but I don’t like things in my ass at least the toys I have come across, I definitely don’t want a dick shape and everything else just looks to big to be comfortable

For me I'd have to say no but I don't have a P style plug yet either. When I have it in it just heightens my orgasm. I don't know why it just does. The larger the better. If your just experimenting by your self relax and just start small, finger size then work your way up. It usually wont happen overnight. I have purposely pressed against my P spot with a plug, and it did feel good but no O yet. Having said all this, I've never had anything larger than 1.8 across. I'm working on 2" because I have a plug 2 inches that I would love to get in there but the darn thing is stubborn. That will be my max unless my woman wants to ever get really kinky. As far as not wanting something that looks like a dick just go for it, I used to have the same hang up but it doesn't mean your gay or bi. Thats when I have the best O because you are in control of where it goes. Their usually soft and flexible also, I recommend one with a suction cup. Good luck and enjoy.

• Thanks 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Mark7even said:

For me I'd have to say no but I don't have a P style plug yet either. When I have it in it just heightens my orgasm. I don't know why it just does. The larger the better. If your just experimenting by your self relax and just start small, finger size then work your way up. It usually wont happen overnight. I have purposely pressed against my P spot with a plug, and it did feel good but no O yet. Having said all this, I've never had anything larger than 1.8 across. I'm working on 2" because I have a plug 2 inches that I would love to get in there but the darn thing is stubborn. That will be my max unless my woman wants to ever get really kinky. As far as not wanting something that looks like a dick just go for it, I used to have the same hang up but it doesn't mean your gay or bi. Thats when I have the best O because you are in control of where it goes. Their usually soft and flexible also, I recommend one with a suction cup. Good luck and enjoy.

Thank you brother