Official Community Forums Home

Questionss

Chelsea

• Members
On 1/16/2020 at 1:58 PM, Babe said:

I just started a committed relationship, so I'm not going to be posting anymore... unless my guy has a kinky side I haven't found yet, which is possible 😁 

I started posting here a while back because of sexual frustration caused by a man who misrepresented himself as a good man who cared about me. I wasted about a year and a half because he was lying and cheating on me, while manipulating my feelings and sanity. My intuition was telling me he was bad, and I got some advice from a couple of members here when he was pushing me to find a female lover to perform online for him. I finally got my proof in late October. In November, I met a man that treats me so well it seems like a dream. I'm sticking with him 😁

I would show him the TooTimid  Forums, it may spice up your relationship even more!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 10/19/2019 at 6:13 PM, bisexualrom said:

Wow 🍆🍆🔥🔥😛😛

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/13/2019 at 5:13 AM, Chelsea said:

Just putting this here if anyone wants to ask me any general questions about me

What are the things that just make you so horny u just have to stop whatever it is your doing and go pleasure yourself 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/13/2019 at 4:13 AM, Chelsea said:

Just putting this here if anyone wants to ask me any general questions about me

Can I please eat you out and plow you with my dick for a few hours? Is it weird if I have multiple cum loads spread out between a half hour to a hour but stay rock hard and don't wanna stop? It's like a compulsion. Feels to good can't stop fucking till I get bored with the way her holes feel and she's so full of my cum it feels to wet and she's dripping my juice all over and brain dead eyes rolling in her head mumbling and drooling with a big smile it's cute. But is it normal and do girls actually like it?