Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Use This?

• Members

I recently purchased the Erotic Butterfly Vibrator. It came with adjustable leg straps which are supposed to hold it up so that you can move around while using it. I don't plan to go far with it on, however I have the straps tightened all the way and it still falls off. I tried wearing tight boy-shorts over it but this hasn't worked either. some one please help!

• Members

:) HI Christinaf085, I wrote the review on this product and it is amazing, it is a little tricky I have very thin thighs, You need to pull it up all the way to were your hip and thigh meet. Then tighten it, Once adjusted right it is great. I found also the strap needs to be in the little crease between your leg and the outer part of your vagina. If you need further help please feel free to pm me. I love this product and once adjusted right so it doesn't fall I am sure you will to.

Hope this helps! :)

Oh ya I went to the store with it to! LOL But what ever you do, don't try to do the dishes while wearing it.LOL I ended up breaking a few.

• 1 year later...

I feel like a total idiot, but here goes....

My BF got me the rabbit strap on, and I can NOT for the life of me figure out how to use the straps!

Do i have to unsnap everything as it came out of the box and reconfigure?

It came with snapped on straps on each side, with a snap by each opening on the butterfly. I may have messed them up trying, but I think I have them back to how they came. I can tighten an INNER BAND on each side, but I'm not sure what to do with all the leftover strap that hangs out? My BF says I should be able to get that around my waist, but HOW?????

I feel like a moron, but i just can't figure it out! Can anyone give me an idiot proof, step by step on what to snap where to make this work?

I read Katprr's review and instructions, but that was apparently too advanced for me :) I need someone to tell me like I'm a 2 year old!

Thanks for any help!

Guest eminatic
I feel like a total idiot, but here goes....

My BF got me the rabbit strap on, and I can NOT for the life of me figure out how to use the straps!

Do i have to unsnap everything as it came out of the box and reconfigure?

It came with snapped on straps on each side, with a snap by each opening on the butterfly. I may have messed them up trying, but I think I have them back to how they came. I can tighten an INNER BAND on each side, but I'm not sure what to do with all the leftover strap that hangs out? My BF says I should be able to get that around my waist, but HOW?????

I feel like a moron, but i just can't figure it out! Can anyone give me an idiot proof, step by step on what to snap where to make this work?

I read Katprr's review and instructions, but that was apparently too advanced for me :) I need someone to tell me like I'm a 2 year old!

Thanks for any help!

i have the rabbit strapon and im not sure what the extra strap is for either! i have a 26 inch waist and i can BARELY hook it around, but this makes the angle awkward and painful...

OOPS! I meant the BUTTERFLY remote, NOT the rabbit : )

Still need any help we can get, the BOTH of us tried to figure it out and somehow we just couldn't and gave up :(

• Members

I'd be interested to know also as I just got mine and I HATE it. I was so looking forard to it too. Maybe I'm just wierd, I dunno, but I've used it once and it sucked.

• Members

I want to know how they work during intercourse. I mean how do you position it? Doesn't it block the vagina?