Official Community Forums Home

Sexy fantasy...

Johnsmith24

• Members

So me and my girlfriend always fantasize about her taking a bigger cock than me and spreading her good. I think I’m already fairly large as it is. I’m 8 in long and 1.8 thick. I was thinking getting her a 8 in dildo long and 2.25 in thick. Do y’all think she will have trouble or? I really wanna see her take the whole thing but don’t want her not to be able to. I wish she would take the real thing and watch another man pound her with his huge massive cock. Just sit there and kiss her while I feel the pulsation of his cock going into her. Ughhh 🤤

• Members

i don't know about letting someone else to do my wife making love is special

• Members

ps using toys is fine  there just toys no stds  no strings attachments

• Members
16 minutes ago, VN2U said:

Well the wonderful thing about pussy is it STRETCHES!  And with that being said, go slow and train her pussy to take a mega cock, jmo

Mmm that is true. I believe she can. I mean she can handle me already. But I just don’t want her to get discouraged lol

• Members

watching a woman masturbate is  hot

• Members

She totally can, you'll just need to go slow pleasing her and work up to it. We can stretch to fuck as big as we want with the right motivation.

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, VN2U said:

A suggestion, have her do it while you watch.  It's about her comfort level and she can control that

That’s the plan! I was honestly going to warm her up by fucking her first and then have her ride it on our head board 😛

• Members
14 hours ago, BBW78 said:

She totally can, you'll just need to go slow pleasing her and work up to it. We can stretch to fuck as big as we want with the right motivation.

Yeah I plan on fucking her first with my  cock. I know I’m not the thicket but I think 1.8 thick is good enough to get her loose enough to begin to ride it. Just wish it was the real thing but oh well 😛

• Members
12 hours ago, Johnsmith24 said:

Yeah I plan on fucking her first with my  cock. I know I’m not the thicket but I think 1.8 thick is good enough to get her loose enough to begin to ride it. Just wish it was the real thing but oh well 😛

I'd hold off on your cock, make it all about her pleasure. Lots of clit sucking, pussy licking, fingering 1 at a time and work up to fisting her while you suck her clit, then start with just the head circling her pussy then have her work it in at the rate she's comfortable with while you  keep pleasing her clit, tits, what ever else she likes while she's in control of the dildo. That's what's worked for me. Have fun playing 😉

• Like 1