Official Community Forums Home

Realistic Suction Cup Dildo

Nevertooold

• Members

So...an update to my review..since reading and watching some of you wonderful guys videos. I got extremely excited and I decided to get in the shower and lube it up! It took a little while to “ease” into it but I finally did. I tried just holding it, but once I took it up my ass the first time I stuck it to the shower wall. I believe I’m going to need a seat and some grab bars in my shower! You talk about an orgasm, geez! So this bad boy just moved up to my favorite toy so far. (But I do have more that I haven’t even tried yet) No pictures yet, because I really wasn’t sure of doing it in the first place, and I didn’t do a lot of planning or thinking ahead on this. Thank you for the ideas and encouragement. 

• Like 1

• Members
23 hours ago, Nevertooold said:

So...an update to my review..since reading and watching some of you wonderful guys videos. I got extremely excited and I decided to get in the shower and lube it up! It took a little while to “ease” into it but I finally did. I tried just holding it, but once I took it up my ass the first time I stuck it to the shower wall. I believe I’m going to need a seat and some grab bars in my shower! You talk about an orgasm, geez! So this bad boy just moved up to my favorite toy so far. (But I do have more that I haven’t even tried yet) No pictures yet, because I really wasn’t sure of doing it in the first place, and I didn’t do a lot of planning or thinking ahead on this. Thank you for the ideas and encouragement. 

I would love to see a video of it

• Members
On 2/14/2021 at 10:17 PM, still_c said:

Did you try some other dildos? Maybe something similar to these? I wanna get one as a gift for my friend, but it's to hard to make a good choice. 

I did try some others as well. The squirting dildo is the right length, but I like a thicker girth. The back door chubby, (I think is the name of it) felt good in my pussy. Now I did uses this suction cup in the shower up my ass and I thought I was going to pass out! It was absolutely amazing. But it did have to use a lot of lube and get just the right position. 

• Like 1