Official Community Forums Home

2 Kinds Of Orgasm

Kbaby

• Members

How can you tell if you are a having a g-spot orgasm? The reason I ask is because I know not all women squirt, so how do you know if you are having one? I feel I have pretty intense orgasms, I can't imagine them any stronger...........but if there is a possibilty to have them stronger I sure want to try........maybe I already am........I don't know....

• Members

thanks, I did read the articles, but am still not sure if I've had a g-spot orgasm.........the one I have a pretty intense.........I guess I'll just be satisfied with the way things are, thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey Howard, thanks...............I just couldn't imagine a more intense orgasm (would like to find out though if it really exists) I don't really ever have much fluid.........just a little creamy stuff, nothing that squirts so maybe I haven't achieved the g-spot orgasm yet. I will keep trying. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

o.k. Howard, I have to ask one more question just to be certain, you had said the "creamy stuff" is my ejaculation and that meant I was having g-spot orgasms, would I have the same ejacualtion with clitoral orgasms? I always have cum like that, but have never squirted any clear fluid. Thanks again!