Official Community Forums Home

Hello from New England!

• Members

Greetings to all! Ok...so no dick pics etc big turn off! Mass couple here and looking for recommendations on the BEST clitoral vibe on the market! Thought about making our own Symbian type machine as just too much $$$, any do it yourself people out there find something here that is close?..

• Like 1

• Members

My wife and me purchased a motorbunny a few months back and am sad to say it has been pretty disappointing thus far. Still have a few different attachments to try and hope for the best. She really seems to like the clitoral toys that have the suck feature. 

• Like 2

• Members

The magic wand it's a little big but oh it works wonders.  Also they are attachments that work great. We like it so much that when our first one started acting up we ordered another before it had a chance to fail. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome! 
Fellow “New Englandah” here.  😉
you’ll find “wicked” info and great people on this site! 
Wife and I have one of these…

https://www.tootimid.com/collections/tongue-vibrators/products/fantasy-for-her-ultimate-pleasure-versatile-vibrator

can be used so many ways and feels great!!

hope this helps!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, MassCouple69 said:

Greetings to all! Ok...so no dick pics etc big turn off! Mass couple here and looking for recommendations on the BEST clitoral vibe on the market! Thought about making our own Symbian type machine as just too much $$$, any do it yourself people out there find something here that is close?..

My husband has got the best of the best clitoral vibration tool for your wife if you two are interested..... Mandy and Dewey C

• Members
On 5/18/2021 at 3:20 PM, MassCouple69 said:

Best Clitoral Vibe not on the market, my tongue with the RIGHT hum, hasn't failed yet to take a woman over the edge! LOL As for a homemade Symbian machine try getting one of those whirlpool jets that you hang over the edge of the tub, and have her sit on the edge of the tub and see if that works. otherwise nothing like the original unless you live on a farm and have all types of gadgets at hand!

• Members
On 5/30/2021 at 9:52 AM, Wem12 said:

Welcome! 
Fellow “New Englandah” here.  😉
you’ll find “wicked” info and great people on this site! 
Wife and I have one of these…

https://www.tootimid.com/collections/tongue-vibrators/products/fantasy-for-her-ultimate-pleasure-versatile-vibrator

can be used so many ways and feels great!!

hope this helps!!

It better work good, wow what a PRICE TAG, a real tongue is free!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, oHIo45601 said:

My wife and me purchased a motorbunny a few months back and am sad to say it has been pretty disappointing thus far. Still have a few different attachments to try and hope for the best. She really seems to like the clitoral toys that have the suck feature. 

Would like to give your wife a great clitoral viberating orgasms with my thick cock deep inside of her wet pussy lips mmmmmmm. ....... Dewey C

loving the taste of my husband cum.gif