Official Community Forums Home

Jay54

Hey,  I am a man who is an exhibitionist and generally a sub but my woman is also a sub so I've been taking on a dom roll. I could use some advice on techniques and toys. Were also both exhibitionists but not into sharing so I was wondering about any ideas with that.  Finally it is difficult to get her to have a really strong O. She has always had that issue and I've never had a problem achieving that with a woman. We've accomplished it a few times but again advice would be helpful.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi Jay, my husband and I are a bit of exhibitionists also. And like your wife, I too have a problem with a really strong orgasm, such as squirting. I have numerous orgasms, just not really terrific ones. TT has some really good guides on orgasms. My husband is watching videos by Jason Julius on pleasuring women. A little on the expensive side but so far what he’s learning is certainly working wonders on me. Happy trails and hope your wife gets some relief soon. This is a great place for information and suggestions.

• Like 1