Official Community Forums Home

Inspiration

Kinky Twinkie

• Members
4 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

inspire.jpg

Very poignant   and so true.  Heartbreaking.  Very good message   thank you 😊 

• Members

I have one i posted three times to have it removed off facebook  and got suspended three times for 30 day each. If and when i find it i gonna post it because it shows true appreciation for the little things by a girl having a birthday party where it just her a bottle of pop cake and a present. From the background i say it possibly the philippines but it was about being with family. Very moving but unfortuatly the fb fact checkers had a massive melt down. People have it so well here we take everything for granted and complain about it.  What is touching is witnessing people have a choice and not know how to deal with it.  I took my nephew to cracker barrel and he never seen a menu before. He from Guam. My wife students come from various countries and learning english. They get emotional about having a choice of who they will have as a girl or boy friend. To have or have not. Where they come from your parents arrange and make the decision. We live in a world others cant imagine

• Like 2

• Members
10 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I have one i posted three times to have it removed off facebook  and got suspended three times for 30 day each. If and when i find it i gonna post it because it shows true appreciation for the little things by a girl having a birthday party where it just her a bottle of pop cake and a present. From the background i say it possibly the philippines but it was about being with family. Very moving but unfortuatly the fb fact checkers had a massive melt down. People have it so well here we take everything for granted and complain about it.  What is touching is witnessing people have a choice and not know how to deal with it.  I took my nephew to cracker barrel and he never seen a menu before. He from Guam. My wife students come from various countries and learning english. They get emotional about having a choice of who they will have as a girl or boy friend. To have or have not. Where they come from your parents arrange and make the decision. We live in a world others cant imagine

Yes  we do and it breaks my heart every day and night knowing that children are going hungry or there mother isn't so they can,  so many human beings starving to death and living in such poverty,  no drinking water.  The list goes on and on.  The wealth in this country alone is staggering and some do help,  Spending 1 million dollars on a yacht is disgusting,  15 million for a home and the excessiveness of so many people,  the jewelry,  the clothes,  the cars. Let alone the people who own 10 huge houses with staff. . There's no need for it and it could be saving millions of lives and giving everyone fresh drinking water and food and places to live.  Every human should be working to that end.  I don't understand people anymore.  And I can imagine a child from an impoverished area must be totally overwhelmed by the amount of food in a grocery store or as you said,  in a restaurant.  The amount of choices. the variety , Everything.  This subject really makes me furious and it breaks my heart.