Official Community Forums Home

Connection

sassnclass

• Members
46 minutes ago, Mule said:

Great reading it sounds like a dream cum true.

Thank you! 😊

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/20/2022 at 3:15 PM, sassnclass said:

They had spent the day together.  It was nice to just be together in person.  To talk and laugh and finally be able to hear the inflections in each other’s voices.  To see subtle facial expressions.  To really see a smile instead of having to express one with a not-quite-right emoji.  The anticipated and feared awkward moments were non-existent.

They walked, they talked, they ate, and laughed.  They tried to play a game as they had discussed in advance, but it was forgotten as conversation flowed.  She knew what he was thinking when he watched her lips.  She knew that he knew what was on her mind as her eyes drifted down his body.  Outside of their initial hug of greeting and the occasional hand graze, they had not touched.

So far, they had behaved and stuck to their agreement.  There would be no pressure, no expectations.  This meeting was just to satisfy the need that they both had to meet in real life.

Nine hours had already passed.  It felt as if they could continue talking for hours.  As she would have to work in the morning, they said their goodnights.  They had been in her hotel room for several hours now.  As they parted ways, they joked about messaging each other before bed as they often do.  They lingered over a hug before he went to his own room.

Alone, she immediately felt the ache of his absence.  She shook off the tremendous urge to message him and ask him to come back.  After straightening up her room, she got ready for bed.  As she brushed her teeth, she let her mind wonder to how things might have gone if she had asked him to stay with her for the night.  Even if they just continued to talk in bed until sleep came.

She turned off all except the bedside light and slipped into bed.  She reached for her phone out of habit and checked to see if there were any messages.  Sure enough, he had sent a thank you for the day and another goodnight.  She wrote him back letting him know how much she already missed him and wished him sweet dreams. Then she plugged in her phone and turned off the lamp.

She lay in the cool room replaying the events of the day.  A smile spread on her face as she thought back to some of their sillier conversations.  The mock sighs of frustration he would give at something she said to tease him just caused her to smile even more.  Morning was going to come very quickly, she needed to get some sleep.  She tried to calm her mind and relax.  She fought the urge to reach for her phone again.

At the sound of a knock at her door, she sat up.  She turned on the bedside lamp and walked to the room door.  Her breath caught as she looked through the peephole.  It was him!  She quickly opened the door.  He entered the room, closing the door behind him.  As he engaged the locks, she just stood there watching him.  No words came to her as she stood there.  Her pulse quickened when he turned around and pulled her towards him.

He murmured, “I forgot something.”  Then his lips met hers for their first kiss.  It was tentative for only a few seconds.  He placed one hand on the side of her neck and cheek.  The other wrapped around her back holding her firmly to him.  One of her hands was against his chest, while the other held on to his arm.  His tongue cautiously explored her mouth.  Sinking into his kiss, a soft moan formed in her throat.  She had wanted his lips on hers for so long.  Her imagination was nothing to the reality of his touch, of his taste.  The kiss continued as they could not seem to get close enough.  

When he broke the kiss, she said nervously, “Hi.”  

His gaze was intense, “I will go if you tell me to.”

As she leaned back towards him, she said, “Please stay.”

There was no hesitancy in this kiss.  Their mouths met and their tongues danced together.  She tugged at his shirt and pulled it over his head.  He grabbed her hand and led her to the bed.  She stopped his hand when he reached for her t-shirt.

She said, “I already got ready for bed, so I look off the lacy bra I had on.”

He smiled and asked, “Do you really think I mind that you’re not wearing a bra under this shirt?”

“Oh, I guess not.”  She removed her hand, and he pulled her shirt off her.

He reached out and cupped her breasts and said, “I have imagined touching these for so long.”

Her breath quickened as he caressed her and gently played with her nipples.  His mouth captured one peak and she let out a soft moan of pleasure.  She held on to his shoulders as he continued to touch her.  She wanted to keep removing his clothes, but she could feel “lust brain” settling in as his hands squeezed her breasts and his mouth sucked on her nipples. 

As he lifted his head, he pulled her against him. The feeling of her breasts pressed against his bare chest felt exquisite.  His mouth found hers again for another deep kiss.  This time when it broke, he reached for his pants and removed them and his underwear at the same time.  She could not help but admire how his long, firm cock jutted out.  It was even more impressive than it had been in pictures.

He pulled down her sleep pants but kept on her black lace panties.

She sat on the bed in front of him and took his thick length in her hands.  She leaned forward to wrap her lips around him, he paused her with a hand on the side of her face, “I wanted to taste you first.”

She looked up at him as she continued forward, with her lips a breath away from his firm shaft she whispered, “Do you really want me to stop?” She knew he could feel her breath on the glistening tip.

He let out a light moan and started to say her name.  She took that as a sign to continue.  She took the tip of his cock into her mouth and licked.  Her tongue moved around the firm ridge.  She kept eye contact as she gently sucked.  Softly he praised her under his breath.  

She lifted her head and ran the flat of her tongue along the underside of his length.  At the feel of him in her hand and on her tongue, she could feel moisture gathering at her core.  She worked her way back to the tip and took him between her lips again.  This time she took him deeper, sucking and moving her tongue against him.  He grasped her hair gently in his hands as she worked him with her mouth.

Lost in the feeling of him filling her mouth, she focused on pleasing him with lips and tongue.  When he was as deep as she could comfortably take him, she hummed and heard him moan.  His words told her how sexy the sight of him between her lips was.  He gently fucked her mouth as she felt him grow even harder in her mouth.  The thought of feeling him fill her mouth with his cum had her sucking harder on him.  He continued to guide her movements.  She was so focused, she lost track of time.

He held her head still and pulled out of her mouth.  She let out a whimper of disappointment that caused him to laugh.

“I am going to taste you now, so deal with it.  Lie back on the bed.”

He pulled a pillow down and told her to lift her hips.  He placed it under her ass so that he had easier access.  Then he ran his hands along the insides of her thighs, spreading her legs as he moved into position.  She still wore her panties.

“I really like seeing these sexy panties on you, but I want what is under them more.”  He slipped his fingers in the sides of the material and pulled them down her legs.  Now she was spread out before him completely bare.  The pillow underneath her raised her hips to make her even more accessible.

He lowered his head and kissed the inside of her thigh.  She felt his tongue dart out as he moved closer to the juncture of her thighs.  She let out a soft moan and could not help the movement of her hips as she squirmed slightly in anticipation.  He let out a light moan of his own as he continued to feast on her skin as he moved closer to her core.  His hands held her firmly as he reached her center.

He paused and gazed at her.  He reached forward and ran a finger along her slit.  She could feel her moisture spread.

His voice was thick with arousal as he said, “So wet for me.  Are you ready for me to taste you?”

Her clit throbbed at his words.  She could feel her face flush with arousal.  He spread her pussy lips and continued to explore her with the tips of his fingers.  He leaned forward and she could feel his breath against her.  With a light touch, he stroked her lips and folds, he deliberately avoided contact with her clit.  She started to squirm and try to get his fingers to make contact.

He laughed as he said, “You didn’t answer my question yet.  Are you ready for me to taste you?”

She softly replied, “Yes, please.”

He continued to touch her and let her feel his breath on her. Then he licked her slit with a firm stroke of his tongue.  She gasped and let out a whimper.  He licked her again and then focused his tongue on her clit. As he sucked her clit into his mouth, he teased her opening with the tip of a finger.  When he slid his finger inside her she let out a whimper.  It felt amazing to feel him enter her.

He lifted his mouth and looked at her face as he slid his finger deeper inside her, “You are so tight.  So wet. So hot.  You are going to feel so good on my cock.”

She could feel herself grow even wetter at his words.  He went back to sucking on her clit as he fucked her with his finger.  The dual stimulation caused a flush of arousal in her.  The orgasm was just starting to build, she could feel herself starting to pant as she tried to remember to breathe.  Her whimpers turned into pleas.  She was not sure what she was asking for, but she could not stop herself from asking.  She started to feel her muscles tighten when he pulled off her clit and pulled his finger out of her.

She could not help the frustrated whine that escaped her lips.

His soft chuckle increased her frustration, “Do you want me to let you cum?”

“Yes, please” she cried.

He made a sound like he was weighing his options, “Maybe you need to be edged some?”

Her frustration turned to a plea, “No, please.”  She used his name and continued to beg.

He leaned close to her and told her to say his name again.  She complied and his satisfaction was evident.  He lowered his mouth and began to fuck her with his tongue.  His finger rubbed her clit firmly.  She felt dizzy with pleasure as the pressure on her clit increased.  The whimpers and sounds that escaped her lips were nonsensical.  Her orgasm approached aggressively, and she was powerless to do anything except feel as it crashed into her.  Her muscles clenched and spots danced in front of her eyes.  He made humming noises as his tongue lapped up her wetness.  He continued to press firmly on her clit until her spasms ceased.

As she recovered, she said, “That was amazing.”

He gave her one last lick and replied, “I want my cock inside you right now.”

He moved up her body and stopped briefly at her breasts as he kissed and licked each.  Then he captured her mouth with his.  She could smell and taste herself on him.  It only increased her arousal.  She felt his thickness against her core.  He broke the kiss and she saw him guide his cock to her opening.  He pressed the tip against her and then looked up at her face as he pressed inside.  She gasped at the pressure of the thick crown stretching her.  He paused briefly to allow her body to adjust.  Then he pushed a bit further.  She let out a little whimper.  He pulled back and then pressed forward, going deeper.

He was breathing heavy as he whispered, “Baby, you feel amazing.  Are you ready to take more?”

She nodded her head, “Yes.”

He pulled back and then thrust deep.  She cried out at how full she felt, how good it felt to have him inside of her. He pushed in fully and then held still as she adjusted to his thickness.  When he felt her accommodate him, he started to thrust.  His strokes were long and slow.  He murmured praise and expressed how good it felt to be inside her.  She had difficulty forming words as the sensations were so intense.

He kissed her deeply as he continued to thrust.  Then he lifted his head and their eyes met.  She could see the focus and intent.  She gasped as he seemed to grow even harder inside of her.  Their connection was so complete, it felt so natural for him to be inside her.  He continued to move in and out of her.  Occasionally he paused as if to slow down the sensations.  She wanted him and encouraged him with her words and with her body.

She can feel the building of her climax and she tells him she is close.  Her pussy clenches as her orgasm hits her.  She cries out as she holds on to him.  Her release triggers his and he pumps harder and cums inside her.  He murmurs as he cums, “Yes, you feel so amazing baby! Take all of my cum.” She feels each pulse shoot deep.  His thrusts continue until he has emptied every drop inside of her.

He leans forward and captures her lips in a gentle kiss.  After a few moments, he pulls out and collapses on the bed beside her.  They both lay there as they catch their breath, and their heartbeats return to normal.  She moves close to him and lays her head on his bare chest.  His hands lightly caress her skin and he plays with her hair as they slowly nod off into a blissful sleep.

Their connection had brought them to this point.  The intense bond they had developed had just been expressed in the most natural way possible. It was a bond that would never be broken.

That was amazing! Thank you for sharing this 🔥🫦

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/6/2023 at 10:46 PM, Mamasugas said:

That was amazing! Thank you for sharing this 🔥🫦

Thank you!