Official Community Forums Home

Newbie With Some Questions

• Members

Hi! I'm new here, I've been lurking for about a week and decided to finally join tonight. I have a couple of questions I hope you all can help me with. I'm in a four year relationship, and we've been trying to make our sex life more enjoyable, with great results so far.

First- Can I use silicone lube with a rubber toy? How about a hard plastic toy?

Second- I'm new to the whole pubic hair maintenence thing. In fact, I found TooTimid through a google search for Coochy shave cream. I've been using Coochy and using Tend Skin afterwards (you can find it on www.sephora.com) to keep ingrowns away. So... what exactly is this? Do you use it regularly like Tend Skin, or is it simply an aftershave?

And Third- What is a good mid-level butt plug or toy? I can handle 2 fingers comfortably, and I want something a *little* more but NOT the size of a penis. I have been looking at the measurements on the website, but that is pretty foreign to me and I don't have a ruler in my house.

Thanks in advance for any replies! ^_^

• Members

Hello and Welcome to Tootimid.! Well to start with your first question, you may use silicone lube on toys that ARE NOT Silicone, Using a silicone lube on a silicone toy can destroy that toy. I have used silicone lube on all rubber toys along with hard plastic. I find silicone lube to be great exspecially in water play.

I must admit I am a little confused by your second question, but it is early. If your asking what the Coochy shave cream is, instead of using soap or lets say a shave gel from you local grocery store, you use this instead. I haven't tried this product but I do know alot of people have and they love it. This is a shaving cream like how a guy puts shaving cream on when they shave, same thing with this product you apply it to you then shave, so it isn't a aftershave it is a product to use while you are shaving. As far as the Tend Skin that is something you apply after shaving, from what I've read on that site, I don't know much about the Tend skin. We also carry the Coochy protective mist which is what you use after you shave. That product would be more like your Tend Skin.

As far as the butt plugs are concearned I have a questions for you. Are you looking for a plain type plug or something that has ridges? Beaded type? Do you want a plug that vibrates to or? Here are a few links to a couple that I found on the site that aren't very big or overwhelming, although these I haven't tried or ordered here. Also I sent you the link on some of beginning kits to. Since I am not sure what exactley you are looking for in a butt plug, I know you said nothing as big as a penis, but there are different types. I am sure others here will have some more advice and tips for you. I hope these help you some.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4630 this one isn't very big around and not very long.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4733

Here is a beginning kit to I wasn't sure if you might be interested in these at all.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3195

Good luck and Welcome again. I hope this information helped you out some.

• Members

Awesome, thank you. For my second question I apologize for being so vague. It was late when I wrote it. *blush* I'm currently using Coochy and Tend Skin with good results, and am wondering if the Coochy Mist serves any other purpose besides being an aftershave? Thanks again. :)