Official Community Forums Home

Why Not me but others it’s ok ?

Total Freak 2022

So here it is , not to long ago did I catch my wife talking to a friend ( girl ) saying she thought about her the night before while having sex with me . So how it all wen ‘twas . Our friends went on Vaca and used our names to get off , she told my wife and my wife loved it , she was trying to get with my wife for a while but my wife never said a word to me about it , 

over the past few months we went over their how played adult games and my wife and her made out and felt each other up -lot of times , while playing these games . My wife admitted to things I never knew , if it was masturbation or other things . Things I never knew but asked and was never told . She opened up to them but not me . 
While we had sex we would use their names she would get off so hard thinking if her and them but soon as I said I wanted to do things it was a issue and now she pulled away from everything , we started fighting more and more and she completely stopped everything . When we have sex now she seems to always want to get off the same way she got off that first night when I found out . Me fuckkng her from the back while she rubs her clit . 
so obviously she’s thinking of other things but I’m not longer allowed to be involved . Just whatever is on her mind between her and her mind . 
meanwhile if myself or our friend the girl talk or anything it annoys her and she gets mad . Is it she gets mad because of me or because of her . It’s such a fucked uo situation because to me it seems she’s wants her cake and eat it to but I’m not allowed to have any .