Official Community Forums Home

Sex

ladypc

• Members

[coWell lor=#FFCCFF] :P

Well I would love to have a threesome with you and your intended . What a wedding present that would be!!Im sure he would just love it. And I'm sure we would too!. My pussy is all wet and tingly already. Hmmmm I'm going to have to do something about that pretty soon.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
[coWell lor=#FFCCFF] :P

Well I would love to have a threesome with you and your intended . What a wedding present that would be!!Im sure he would just love it. And I'm sure we would too!. My pussy is all wet and tingly already. Hmmmm I'm going to have to do something about that pretty soon.

if i could just have one on my brest and one down on me and a butt plug i be set, i think or will i whant more,if u ask me i think a women knows what a womens needs are and can do it just as well as a man or better.

i love to fine out one day

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes Ladypc, When I was with my X I had a really good friend and she was hot and my X at the time had always wanted a 3some. So her and I went off to the bedroom and he stayed out not sure if we were really going to do anything or not.

When he walked in he got an eye full :D We were licking and playing with each other he got to join in when he felt like it and OMG I as a women never thought I would enjoy the taste of another women but let me tell you it is wonderful.

Once my X did join in that is where the fun just begun. What a amazing experiance to have your boyfriend or hubby lick , suck ect while another women is eating you and you eating her. He got to have his way with her to as I licked her clit ect..

Once you bring toys into the 3some it is even better the things you can do and having Dp by not only and toy and you better half I found it exciting when I knew it was a women fucking me in the ass with my toy and my X in my pussy.

I am not gay or bi it was an experiance that I will never forget but if my husband that I have been with now for 7yrs wanted that I am sure my girlfriend would be willing to do it again and in fact I think it would spice up my sex life.