Official Community Forums Home

Aftermath from wife's first big cock

Adventurous1

• Members

One night my wife Jen fucked another man with a really big cock, her first! That next morning we talked over breakfast,  I asked her how she felt about last night, any regrets? She responded no regrets, she was thrilled how last night went. She couldn't believe how excited she was over fucking another guy! It really turned her on!!! More than she ever expected. She had so many climaxes she lost count. She said her pussy had never been filled so full, it was wonderful and it felt amazing, she absolutely loved fucking a big cock, she wanted more,  it went way  beyond what she had imagined. It was stimulating, sensuous, smoken hot and the most satisfying sex ever! Jen apologized for resisting my fantasy to watch her fuck someone else. Jen said she was insecure at first but glad i helped her change that, now she's really into  fucking more big cocks.The thought of it really gets her going.  I told Jenny that I was impressed how enthusiastically she accomplished my fantasy, it was so hot watching her with another man. I told Jen i loved her that much more for being brave enough to try sex with another man. She is a fantastic wife and I truly appreciate for her efforts to make me happy. Jen smiled at me and said It was her pleasure. She loves making me happy, especially when it involves fucking big cocks, it makes her happy too! So I asked Jen if she was looking forward to more opportunities to fuck big cocks to which she answered " now that I have done the deed there's no holding me back! 

• Like 3

• Adventurous1 changed the title to Aftermath from wife's first big cock