Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Hot Valentine's Day

Anyia

• Members

I had a Valentine's Day I'll always remember. I woke up at 5ish in the morning. I was laying next to my man. He woke up a little bit and saw I was looking at him kind of goo goo eyed. I started kissing on him and stroking cock. God damn it was hard. I was kissing and stroking, kissing and stroking. I made him cum all over his stomach and chest. I got on top of him, kind hovering over him, and slid down. I worked my way back up his body  amr licked all the cum off of him.

After I was done with him, he got into the shower. I made his favorite breakfast - pancakes and sausage with black coffee. When he sat at the table, I put his plate in front of him. He started eating it. As he was enjoying his breakfast, I was really getting horny. I slid under the table and started sucking on his freshly clean dick. I wanted o give him a blowjob with his breakfast. After he shot his load down my throat, he realized he had just 10 minutes to make it to work. He made it on time.

Later that evening, he took me to a nice restaurant. As he were finishing our supper, he was looking at me with the ,'I'm going to fuck you' eyes. He took me to the women's restroom, and we started kissing in one of the stalls. He turned me around and bent me over. He took his hand and put it up my skirt. He took off my panties. He whipped his cock out and performed anal. I was in some much pleasure my eyes were crossed and I was moaning and screaming. When he came, he kissed me on the neck a little bit. We got ourselves together. When we got out, you could tell everyone had heard us. They gave us some applause. They were amused. We went home and watched a movie. We fell asleep on the couch. What a Valentine's Day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1